Shouldnt keep exotics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you get busted doing the wrong thing you can expect that to follow you for a long time

"I think it stems back to when we were caught with a few exotic animals without a permit three years ago"

Yep.. That'd do it...LOL

see it just goes to show you what a bunch of loosers the DSE are cant even get a simple raid right and that there informants are no good as well.i wish i had a job where i could waist the tax payers money just to pass the time.....JMO.

I know MIP VERY well, believe me she is targetted because she is out spoken, I quite agree the DSE waste huge amounts of money in their search for justice.

she does not look too impressed. Apparently national parks have been doing raids across Sydney in search of exotics. Hope not too many people get annoyed by the police barging their way in. Also hope they do catch some people that are doing the wrong thing.

As Dr. Phil says "The best predictor of future behaviour is past behaviour" if you have been caught doing the wrong thing in the past you can expect for these things to happen. Wether it is right or wrong is another story.

a "few" exotic species... Should we just speculate that it was a Viper, a Jag, A Mamba, a breeding pair of Cobra, An african elephant, an indian elephant, a fur seal (bought from pets or food) and a dodo also from the same place.

haha... poor lady...

Lets just say that the truth is nowhere near as exciting as paper talk. ;-)

Lets just say that the truth is nowhere near as exciting as paper talk. ;-)

It never is, hence people start rumours to spice their sad little lives up.

Whoops, sorry, OT.

Lol @ Wrasse, what is it i always say? hehe 17 inch minds :p

If you get busted doing the wrong thing you can expect that to follow you for a long time

exactly, she got we she desevred, if she was stupid enough to have exotics before then shes probably stupid anough to have them again, she brought this on herself, stupid woman. she should be banned from keeping even native species, what a fool.
cheers Matt

That's like saying "sure I ate someone a few years ago, but no one wanting to sit next to me on the bus is just down right insulting!"

This is exactly what I was talking about, you don't have a clue and know nothing of the facts but you are quite happy to get on your soapbox and come out with this rubbish. She had LEGAL exotics.
I should pass your post onto her husband, anyone who knows him will get what I mean.
I hope you never do anything wrong in your life, ever because you will of course be made to pay for it for the rest of your life.

exactly, she got we she desevred, if she was stupid enough to have exotics before then shes probably stupid anough to have them again, she brought this on herself, stupid woman. she should be banned from keeping even native species, what a fool.
cheers Matt

This is exactly what I was talking about, you don't have a clue and know nothing of the facts but you are quite happy to get on your soapbox and come out with this rubbish. She had LEGAL exotics.
I should pass your post onto her husband, anyone who knows him will get what I mean.
I hope you never do anything wrong in your life, ever because you will of course be made to pay for it for the rest of your life.
Well said Boa
The problem is some people jump to conclusions straight away and take what the media say as gospel.
Mip is a nice person and does a lot to help native wildlife.
The trouble is the media take what they can find & then bend twist it and blow it out of proportion to make a story out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back