FAV all time T.V show

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mash, Seinfeld, F Troop, Gilligans Island and Batfink

IsK

also life support was great
Thanks for reminding me! :D Life Support was a riot. I particularly liked Sigorney (or was it Sibohan?)... "tune in next week for more Life Support. And in the meantime, why not hold a bake sale to offset the debt of an impoverished Third World country" :lol:

My faves these days are The West Wing and The 7.30 Report, because Kerry O'Brien is brilliant!

I don't watch much television these days, but some of the shows I used to really enjoy are

The Young Ones (I'm amazed no one has mentioned that one!)
The Goodies
Inspector Rex (the earlier seasons... the more recent ones may be okay, but the last of what I saw wasn't great)
Life Support! I'd have forgotten if mixmaster hadn't mentioned it! I used to watch that show religiously when I was a welder (which now seems like a past life!). Penny even had a Stumpy-tailed Lizard in the opening credits :) I was amazed that the show was ever made as I would have thought it wouldn't appeal to enough people (which I suppose it probably didn't as it didn't last long!).
Liking Family Guy really says something about someone... I'll leave it there ;)
Pinky and the Brain is up with my absolute favourites
The Powerpuff Girls were awesome (laugh away :) ) Do they still make it? I've only seen one episode since well before Life Support was discontinued.
Dr Who
The only current show I can think of which I've enjoyed watching is Drawn Together. I've only seen a couple of episodes, but I'm twisted enough to have enjoyed them.

Hmmmm. My faves turn out to be a bit of an eclectic mix.

The Young Ones!! Classic!! and Sdaji reminds me of Neil ( cut your hair!!)
Black adder.
Bottom ( Ade Edmonson and Rick Myall are classics, just a remake of The Young Ones)
Red Dwarf ( I feel a british theme coming along :) )
The Goodies.
Scrubs, can't wait for series five and six to come out.
Viva La Bam ( Foxtel is great, and thanks to Bam for doing all the things I'd be ashamed to do)
Overhaulin' and American Chopper.

Thats my list.

Cheers Rossco.

Hey Sadji,

How can you like Pinkie and the brain. and not rate Family Guy?

Does Famly Guy humour just skim over your "pony tail"?:lol: :lol:

Donk

The wonder years, south park, lost, A-team,Prison break,Dr who,Pizza,Stargate SG-1.
Thats all i can think of for now.

Mine was a series that only went for three seasons in the mid 80's called Tour of Duty. Fantastic series. But then i would watch A-Team, Magnum PI and KnightRider too. When i was doing my HSC i would finish classes by 11.30 get home and watch Hawaii Five-0, Dukes of Hazzard, Starsky adn Hutch and another personal favourite from the 80's..........TJ HOOKER. Another one i loved which went for only one season was V.

Simone.

Young Ones! Red Dwarf! How could I forget?
Also TopGear.

Some investigation show FBI or Cops the Aust. Version cant think of the name?.....

The Family Guy is awsome!....
M*A*S*H used to be my fav! show....:lol:

Wish i had more time to watch TV miss some of the good old ones mentioned on this thread....
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back