Pics of Stimpsons?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

L & J

Reaction score
Hi ;)
Wondering if anyone had any pictures of Stimpsons?
Cheers:)

my stimson

Attachments

• stimpsons.jpg
    stimpsons.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 68
  • stimson feeding 1.jpg
    stimson feeding 1.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 54
  • stimson feeding 2.jpg
    stimson feeding 2.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 59
thats a beautiful snake ziggy im jealous lol
sorrry chris i got the snake name mixed up with yours

sorry cant help, got plenty of pics of various stimsons, but none of stimPsons.
cheers Matt

come on matt, please show some pics of your STIMSONS...

here's my SW QLD phase from the TB line from last season, just hanging out enjoying the backing, though i am going to have to seperate them shortly as they are getting big enough to breed this coming season though i am going to hold off 1 more season for better conditioning. Awesome little fella's can't fault em :)

Last edited:
Nice snakes yommy...Wish i could get that phase/locality over here...Currently lookin at buyin 4 breeding age stimsons (2m, 2f) in the next 2 weeks...

Nice snakes yommy...Wish i could get that phase/locality over here...Currently lookin at buyin 4 breeding age stimsons (2m, 2f) in the next 2 weeks...

And i wish i could get a sweet pair of your wheatbelts:)
Shame you guys can only export and not import yet.
Mine are an awesome line but what snakes of TB aren't ?

Because you got it right, and were polite, your wish is my command.
Normanton "gulf" stimsoni
ggggggggg009.jpg

Flinders Ranges stimsoni
3110030.jpg

Flinders Ranges stimsoni
vvvvvvvv003.jpg

Yeah the wheatbelts are nice...Unfortunately they are out of stock at west aussie reptiles at the moment, and yeah its a bit of a shame we cant import yet...can only dream about it (or move east)...

And i havent seen in the flesh any of TB's snakes but have seen plebty of pics and heard heaps of great stuff about him and his snakes...and thanx matt...

Here are some of my NSW line. Parents and this season's Off spring

Attachments

• NSW Stim Fem_241106.JPG
    NSW Stim Fem_241106.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 48
  • NSW Stim Male_241106.JPG
    NSW Stim Male_241106.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 57
  • SF06_F03_220207.jpg
    SF06_F03_220207.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 51
heatbelt formThe guy I bought Grace off in W.A has two breeding pairs of wheatbelt form stimmies but he didnt get any eggs this season. BUT one next season is MINE!!!!! *metaphorically graps and hords eggs*

How big are your's yommy? any pic's that show size, maybe in a hand or somthin like that?
Very Nice BTW.

Snow1369

both have just shed so i'll get some pic's holding them for you to gauge the size. The male is slightly bigger as he is a pig at feeding time and the girl more dainty. They both down hopper/weaner rats to give you a food size comparrision.
I'll post them tonight or tomorrow at the latest for you.

As promised, any chance to take more pic's of these guys i'll do as they just keep getting better with age.
Rob has some graet stimmies from the NT, WA and SW QLD, but these guys are defineatly my favourite :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back