First timer..any advice!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minty

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
As the missus of a snake breeder i have learned that coming second to all things scaley is something that i am going to have to get used to.
i ahve learned to love all creatures & have a few reptiles of my own (that he has so kindly given me)
As the saying goes if u can't beat 'em join 'em, i have decided to breed my own & get in on the action. for i love pythons though i love lizards more.
Incase you were wondering i'm gonna try n bread stimsons. i was goona also try Childrens to but we'll wait n see.
Any advice that anyone has got i welcome it all, it won't go unapreciated.
Thanks guys
Minty ;)

My advice is to ask specific questions.

And i don't mean to be snarky, but if they don't know what info you want, people won't be able to give you the answers you need/want :)

Last edited:
cant your partner give you advice? after all you say he is a breeder of snakes, so he would be able to pass on his knowledge of breeding, wouldnt he??
cheers Matt

listen to your hubby,you didn't wont any one to say that.
what type of children were you going for.

I know , i know, he said that exact thing but i'm looking for other perspectives. i know how he goes about it but other advice is helpful. alsoas far as beind specific, you are right i probly should have been.
He hasn't bred stimsons before either. though everything i have heard apparently they are as easy as carpets???
Next time though i will be more specific i promise!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back