My New Girl

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.....Newbie.....

Reaction score
Hi all,

I finally got my first snake, well I have had her for a week but I know how you guys always ask for pics so I thought I would wait till I got some.;) I let her settle in for a while before I took her out and went snap happy with the camera. I found out today they are not easy to get good pics of but its the best I could do for now. She is doing well and doesn't seem to be stressed and had a feed the fourth night I had her which made me feel more at ease. ok can't get all the pics in here will do more..

Last edited:
But wait there's more.... Couldn't help myself here she is in one on my Bonsai..... Love the first pic..... My other half is already saying i spend to much time with her ( watching her at night )......;)

Last edited:
nice snake, i reckon they would have to be one of the hardest things to photograph.

nice snakei am hopefully getting my first snake next weekend:lol:

Thanks to all for your replies.

Ashleigh.......yep very happy ( stoked ):D

Random......... got here from Bigguy

Sparticus............I will enjoy her..;)

lozza..........yep happy ( stoked ):D

Chrisreptile..........yeah found out to day that there not camera shy, just always on the move ( and have better things to do than stop and pose ):lol:

michael......Thanks, and hope you get yours soon they are great.......:)

Rev.....you have got that right( filled the card with pics and sent the battery flat....... ) will post more latter.:(

Fester....yep she looks mighty fine in my eyes and I got here from Bigguy but I guess if you have read this far you would know that by now ( i.e random reply ).

Feel like I won an Oscar and am making a long winded speech ( the ones i hate..........lol )

I will be sitting back ( in the corner )and reading, searching and learning from this great sit as a lot of the questions i had have all ready been answered. But i will pop up from time to time to say Hi, ask questions and post more pics.........Thanks

Hi there,

I've contacted Bigguy and hopefully will be looking at his Diamond's and Bredli's soon. Beautiful looking little snake, enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back