murray darling carpet pythons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

michael555

Reaction score
hi all

i stuffed up typing my last thread so i will start a new one .Could you please post pics here of your murray darling carpet pythons

cheers Michael:) :D ;) :eek: :p:|:eek::shock:

Hope these work :lol: this is my little boy....

Image067.jpg

Image079.jpg

D1000009.jpg

Image024.jpg

Soz, the other's in photo's with him are my Hypo Bredli, and my Coastal. (used my phone with these pics).

Last edited:
I used to keep them together, but i have recently taken Bredli out coz she is getting too big! She is back to her usual biting self, since i have moved her. I think that she is lonley or misses their company... My coastal and Murray are still together. They all sleep on each other, its sooo cute!!

the ones you keep together are they same sex. would be best to keep them all in seperate enclosures.JMO.
cheers:)

QUOTE=Python Gal;778498]I used to keep them together, but i have recently taken Bredli out coz she is getting too big! She is back to her usual biting self, since i have moved her. I think that she is lonley or misses their company... My coastal and Murray are still together. They all sleep on each other, its sooo cute!![/QUOTE]

the ones you keep together are they same sex. would be best to keep them all in seperate enclosures.JMO.
cheers:)

my coastal is a female, bredli is as well, murray is the only boy (so i was told). They have been kept with other snakes all their life (one's the same size of course)!! So its not unusual for them, and they seem to like the company, they get up to mischeif together!! help each other to TRY escape!! its funny!! Whern they get too big ill seperate them. My Bredli has changed since i seperated her and put her by herself...

I can;)

Pythongal,

Pythons do NOT enjoy company, they couldnt care less.

The bredli is most likley getting used to its new surrounds, not missing its mates.

Just had my girl out in the sun.... heres some pictures :)
Shes getting bigger! :D
Bill.

Last edited:
i cant believe im reading this!

believe it mate, dont you realise they like each others company! havent you ever seen them going out to lunchs, dancing and having fun together:rolleyes: and dont tell us you keep them on sand PythonGal? what a stooge, do you feed them live rats as well pythonfool, owe i mean pythongal?
cheers Matt

What does one say??? So would it be unadvisable to keep my arafura filey with my Dajarra clan? Ha Ha Ha

Oh almost forgot check out the pattern of my inland in my avatar. Western NSW Inland variety - will be breeding her this next season with a boy that is equally awesome.

Last edited:
so i should remove my green tree python from my chimpanzee's??
cheers Matt

I think that sand filled tank would be better put to use as a "pet rock" enclosure.

Ditch the sand, and get a enclosure for each animal................................

I think that sand filled tank would be better put to use as a "pet rock" enclosure.

I had a pet rock when I was a kid. It was all we could afford.

Couldn't afford a sand filled tank so it eventually ran off.

:(

IsK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back