Sydney Reptile Supplies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could somone give me the address of Sydney Reptile Supplies

Last time I went out there, (a few months ago) I waited for an hour for someone to come and open the shop up... and left (with my $600 I wanted to spend still in my pocket) when no one did. That was the second time this has happened when I've gone out there on a weekend. Their shop phone was disconnected (at the time) as was their mobile. Whether they are operating again, I really don't know.

Personally I would try Strictly Reptiles http://www.strictlyreptiles.com.au/

hey randomhero

they're at 5/10 hunter st, parra.

i've also been there on a normal business day and they have been closed (although i didn't try calling). peeking through the window it doesn't seem that they've got a really sophisticated setup or anything.

i'm with colin - try online shopping with strictly reptiles. or if you really wanna browse a shop, i've just discovered pet care 2000 at wetherill park - lots of good enclosures and accessories. didn't see any frozen food, but they've got just about everything else. the lady i spoke to was helpful too.

Pet Care 2000 Horsley Drive
12 Rennie Street
Wetherill Park NSW 2164
Ph: (02) 9757 1322

hey if ur in penrith dont they still have the reptile barn on henry street i think it is..... across from where the video ezy used to be i think its the good guys now..... they were awesome when i was living down there about a year ago...

The reptile barn closed down ages ago
You could always give us a try!!!

oh ok yeh reptile barn gone and yeh i think my mate goin to the windsor one right now lol but yeh i will have a look at the others

yeh im just tryin to find a shop which has a wider varitey of stuff of reptiles becoz down here in penrith there harldy any lol

I went down there twice after I was told someone would meet me but no one ever turned up and I have a friend who said he has never seen it open this year,

It really depends on what you are after. Alot of pet shops sell Exo terra stock etc, but if you want good quality reptile equipment, seriously look on www.strictlyreptiles.com.au , They have always been excellent to deal with IMO. Even with the cost of postage added, it's still cheaper for me to buy from SR than a shop :lol:

I would also look at Herpshop and Canberra Exotics as well. Those 2 and Strictly Reptiles are the 3 best reptile suppliers I've dealt with

Not to slander anyone but you will not get the best price on any Herp equipment through a shop front. I think that goes double in Sydney.

Try Windsor reptile supplies

If your in the west and want to have a look as opposed to online shopping, try Toni at Windsor Reptile Supplies - opposite Windsor Holden. The prices are as cheap (cheaper in many instances) than on line and the service is first rate and friendly. By comparison to that shop in Kellyville, you will save heaps.
Bob

Ive bought stuff from Animal Attraction, Strictly Reptiles and Herp Asylum and been really happy with all of them- all very friendly & helpful :D

If your in the west and want to have a look as opposed to online shopping, try Toni at Windsor Reptile Supplies - opposite Windsor Holden. The prices are as cheap (cheaper in many instances) than on line and the service is first rate and friendly. By comparison to that shop in Kellyville, you will save heaps.
Bob

i agree

kellville = way overpriced!

I recommend Extreme Pets at Liverpool. They're a little pricey, but they have a lot of stock, and sometimes it's good to just have a phsical look at what you want.

Thanks Bob and Noni
And if you do mention this site, I will see what I can do to give an even better price, on most stock!!!
Toni

Could somone give me the address

If you give them a call, they open up for you. The advantage is that their prices are substantially lower for most things, and they get things like bulk crickets in, you just call them for what you want. Depends if you want to save yourself alot of money and have the patience to wait for things you want to get in, as things are ordered specially.

Otherwise, I would also add my recommendation for Extreme Pets in Liverpool, they are a very friendly and knowledgeable staff with alot of patience, and have a great variety of things in store! I have also bought stuff off Neil (Strictly Reptiles) at herp meetings, and he knows his **** too.

I like and have used many reptile stores, however, its more a case of "if money is no object I would go to...." and "so and so has this product cheaper"... shop around, don't get everything from one store.

I recommend Extreme Pets at Liverpool. They're a little pricey, but they have a lot of stock, and sometimes it's good to just have a phsical look at what you want.

i dont thay are a rip off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back