• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

URGENT Please read

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i know what it's like.. i've been looking for a rental since december... its hard. especailly cause my partner and i are only 20/21 and i only have one snake.. i even tried not putting him on application form to see if it made a difference.. it didnt... i've been contemplating moving into my storage shed im renting that has all my stuff in it (moved from flat of my own to couch surfing)

can i ask, why have so many reptiles? why not sell the majority and use that money, with the first home buyers grant to put in the bank as security on a home loan? then once you have a home of your own ( alot more important than reptiles ) you can purchase as many reptiles as you like. im not having a shot at you, but have you ever considered it? might be worth thinking about, $300 a week on rent is just dead money mate, could be paying off your own home, not someone elses.
cheers Matt

We like our reptiles and haven't decided where to buy. We will be saving over the next 3 years to buy when we settle on a place to live.

dont mean to jump in here but a lot of ppl arent able to buy houses even with the grant, im one of those ppl, banks wont look at me cause i was stupid in my younger years and ruined my credit rating, not saying this applies to adam but does happen

on another note, my real estate is fine with me having reptiles, only had 1 at the time, have 2 now though

good luck with your search

Good luck finding a house. But I don't think that there'd be many people on APS who are going to privately rent a house out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back