Is this legal ??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not legal, it will be taken down as soon as ebay spot it.

It looks like to different lizards
And whats with the name looks like wild court

Not allowed to sell live animals or animal products, ie. Feathers, sheds, and things like that. It will be taken down soon enough. I have seen people sell the enclosure and you get the lizard free, even those auctions end up being taken down.

Hey yeah, I just looked again and it IS 2 different lizards!!!!!

Just emailed him asking why the different pics he's response was he has 6. 3 male 3 female

looks like the listing has been removed. I reported it, did anyone else?

It's always important to report things on ebay, it keeps it fair for everyone and helps prevent fraud

-penny

Have a look at this one, http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=014&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=330102999725&rd=1&rd=1
I sent a message to him about a buy it now price, my response was that he was moving to QLD and needed to sell the enclosure and the snake comes with it for a package price of $550. I sent message back asking what sort of snake and he said he couldnt remember what sort it was, I asked how old was the snake, he didnt know, I asked what the sex of the snake was, again he didnt know. He gave me a mobile number to ring him to discuss this offer so I did and asked all the questions I just mentioned. I asked about does he have a license and his response was that his license just ran out/expired, not sure if everyone is familiar with Victoria licenses, but they expire in September. He then proceeded to tell me to have a look at the snake on another site, which I went and did, and this is the most a Brisbane Python has ever looked like a Darwin
http://www.swapandexchange.com/detail.php?siteid=973&pre=1

The enclosure seems like a good buy but the whole snake comes with the enclosure thing on ebay is just plain dodgy! Yeah and vic licenses run out it Sept :?

I worry about the amount of stuff you see on eBay from overseas sellers that would never be allowed through customs. I have seen stick insect eggs and cow hides for sale and on both occasions the sellers told me it was OK with customs - yeah, sure fellas!! I wonder how much stuff slips through the net?

i have always been told u dont need a licence 4 blueys in vic may be wrong ;)

No license needed in Vic for Eastern of Blotched Bluies, still can't take them from the wild though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back