Wild expo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JJS.

Reaction score
Are many people going to the wild expo? I've never been and was wondering if it's worth the road trip from melbourne? Cheers

It will definately be worth a trip up,

especially if you attend the carers conference.

Huge displays and many animals on display

This will be my first year at the Expo so I really can't say. I think I'll be swingin by the expo on Friday and going on Sunday (at the CARA conference on Saturday) :)

LOL Jason.

The 2004 expo would have been worth the trip and seeing as this is going to be bigger and better it would certainly be worth the trip. The CARA conference is certainly something that shouldn't be missed. There are a lot of well known herpers talking and also attending.

Don't miss it, you'll regret it...... :D

Thanks all. I want to go to the CARA conference as well on the Saturday. I think it's about 10 hours drive from Melbourne. I can't get any days off work so im thinking of driving all friday night, go to CARA conference on Saturday, Wild expo Sunday, drive home Sunday night for work Monday morning. Is anyone flying from melb and what are you paying for tickets? If plane tickets are going at a good price, i might fly. Cheers.

so whos going?it starts tomorrow!
can u buy reptiles from there?
thanks wil

Yep, it is in May. I'll be there. Look forward to meeting some other members of the site as well as catching up with some of the older ones as well.

Ill be there, cant wait..................

I heard that one of the 'Lucky door prizes' is going to be a Rough-Scaled Python!

Another is an Albino or Hypo-melanistic blue tongued lizard!

Cheers,

Expansa1

so whos going?it starts tomorrow!
can u buy reptiles from there?
thanks wil

It's in May! 4th, 5th and 6th! Yes Wil I believe you can buy animals there.! We will be selling turtles!

Cheers,

expansa1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back