• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

EXO TERRA Spanish moss

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scleropages

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Howdys I have a few unopen packs of EXO TERRA spanish moss for sale

3 X 50cm long (small size) @ $6.00 a pack or $15 for the three , nuffent wrong with em , I have just orded tones and wondered if anyone here wants some....:D

I will also have alot of the other EXO TERRA silk plants for sale in a week or so , so PM me if you are interested.

small size $7.95
med $10.95
large $14.95

I will post pics when I get home of the plants and some of my enclosures ( I use alot of these plants) they cost more than the $2 shop ones but ya get that :D

I haven't the foggyest on how much they are to post... but will find out if ya don't live in brissy - so pickup south brissy( close to browns plans) if you want the spanish moss , and PM me if you want some of the others when I get the next lot :D:D

Cheers big ears!!

Ok the 3 packs of spanish moss is $5 extra to post anywhere in ozzyland :D

Pics :D :D :D

Attachments

• MBH 019.jpg
    MBH 019.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 165
  • MBH 025.jpg
    MBH 025.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 154
Moss sold..... PM me if you want some of the other EXO TERRA plants next week and I will sort out pics :D

Hey Trous, let me know if you get some more of the moss stuff in. okies. didnt see your for sale add.

given i want other stuff aswell...
you can sell that moss to someone else and i can wait till next week.
if someone wants just the moss that is

Trousa_Snake,
Can't seem to get the PM working. Keen to talk about buying a bunch of this sort of stuff. I'm on 0421 356 236 & located in Brisbane should you wish to discuss.

given i want other stuff aswell...
you can sell that moss to someone else and i can wait till next week.
if someone wants just the moss that is

No probs , moss is sold but I have more a coming.. will PM you

Trousa_Snake,
Can't seem to get the PM working. Keen to talk about buying a bunch of this sort of stuff. I'm on 0421 356 236 & located in Brisbane should you wish to discuss.

not a prob , I am brissy southside , pickup or can post , will PM you or phone ya when I get the next lot of stock (this time next week)

Quick question.
What's the point of Spanish Moss?
My mum has some growing in the back yard that my uncle gave her. I know it just sits there presumably growing, but is it only for decoration in a herp environment?
Or do some animals eat the stuff?

Quick question.
What's the point of Spanish Moss?
My mum has some growing in the back yard that my uncle gave her. I know it just sits there presumably growing, but is it only for decoration in a herp environment?
Or do some animals eat the stuff?

haha , its plastic Spanish moss so I hope the herps don't eat it , yer its used just for decoration.

ANYHOWS...............
I have the next lot of EXO TERRA plants in - I'm PMin all the peoples that where interested now :D

Pm me if you are after some in the next lot ( 2 - 3 weeks time )

I also have 4 EXO TERRA VIVICATORS for sale $39.95 each pick up south brissy or + postage

Pic

Only have small / med Abuilon and Ficus left and a few more packs of moss and the Vivicators..

Pm me if ya want some:D

Attachments

• Exoterra.jpg
    Exoterra.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 31
Pics for the Person who wanted them

Closeup pics of the two avalible types of plants left..Abutilon (the one that looks like pot :shock: ) and Ficus (the one that dosen't look like pot... erm.:D )

Attachments

• 123 002.jpg
    123 002.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 123 001.jpg
    123 001.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 22
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back