Ignore lists

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wichita

Reaction score
How many APS users have someone on their ignore list?

Don't want to know who you ignore...just wanted to know IF you ignore...:rolleyes:

if you like some one add them to your buddy list and your computer will tell you if their on line if you dont like some one add them to your ignore list and im not sure how that works :oops: :| :eek:

i only have 1 person on my buddy list and he is away on holidays at the moment :(

if you like some one add them to your buddy list and your computer will tell you if their on line if you dont like some one add them to your ignore list and im not sure how that works :oops: :| :eek:

Can you do me a favour?
Put me on your ignore list and see what happens?:shock:

got a few people on ignore! :) it just blocks their posts, so you dont have to waste time reading their crap!

i can see you posted... but i cant make out the words........

lol

no your not.... :)

I use the ignore function in chat sometimes..because sometimes PPL R A LITTLE 2 HyPoActiVE 4 ME nd AnNoY me Wid der walls of texts and :heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart]

But otherwise on a forum...it's a bit harder to join in on a thread convo if you can't see what a vocal member is saying...so I don't have anyone on my ignore list.

i can see you posted... but i cant make out the words........

lol

no your not.... :)

Hooray!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back