Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops, that should read, "I own two Eastern long necks" :)

Im in Canberra too. From the south side. I won two Eastern long necks, and purchased my first snake (Jungle Python) a few months ago. Unfortunately the brother in law that was house sitting for me while I was on holidays in QLD, left the door slightly open, and he escaped. No where to be seen, so my new snake arrives from SA tomorow! =)

yeah my wife met you there, yeah guys it sucks trying to meet other keepers in ACT. everyone wants to see what everyone else has but we also hold the paranoier of having our beloveds stolen if peeps know where you live... wouldnt it be great if scumbags didnt steal reptiles.

I work at freestyle tattoo on northbourne Ave in the city if anyone wants to pop in... get a reptile tattoo dammit!!!
(i always push snake tats on peaple ha)

my favourite tattoo is still the snake you did on my shoulders
=)

hmm, you will have to show me some of these snake tats, i just got my second tat, and was considering a snake one for my third.. so far i have a redback spider and a dog.

and no militant vixen, you havent missed out on anything yet, lol. its still in the planning stages, sort of :p

Hey nickamon,, vicky might come too,, she is in QBN too.. Militant vixen.... we could end up with a nice day with good conversation and a place to network between eachother,,, How lovely that there are some of us out there, wanting to meet and be sociable

Hello deathinfire, thenewguy, mdixie. Glad to hear from others in the district....

Hi from Yass

Hi guys,

Have only just registered on this forum but we are in Yass and work in Canberra, so we are all over the place. Have not joined/been to any of the club things so go it alone so far and have been getting frozen mice/rats at Belco markets but supply of decent sizes is a bit unreliable. Cheers;)

buggrit, I know where that is, lol, but I have a 7 year olds birthday party to organise for 1, so cant make it.
Vicky, the bakery is down from pizzahut , towards the servo on crawford st..

Newbie in the area HELP LOTS OF QUESTIONS

Hi all,
seems there are a few others here in the Canberra area.... havent got my first snake yet but working on it. like to hear your views on how you got your licence. i have read the environment ACT site and found it doesnt make alot of sense. Also read the application form ... how do you know where, when what time what snake you going to get, if you dont have the licence first! Do you tick both boxes on keeping and importing a snake when you apply? cause where do you go to purchase a snake in the ACT?
I know so many questions!!

Hi Dragoncrab, the ACT system is pretty confusing. I moved to NSW because their system is better. Since I don't have any direct experience with the joys of getting a licence in the ACT, your best bet would be to talk to someone at Environment ACT.

Sorry i didn't get to make it on Saturday got caught up with family and didn't get the directions in time.

How did the coffee go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back