Extremely Important - B52 Bombers killling australian wildlife

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice one Lance.............. But I know you have never been out of the kitchen unless its to go to the bar............ Greeny did all the work out there, he told me

And don't get me started on you Yommy!!!! ;-)

Scary words from just a techo :)

Focus Ben it's the uneducated greenies who are paying out on the flying side of the shop not the workers. I'm waiting for bakes opinion, now that will be interesting.

must be something in the pigeon degenerate verson of english those hippys use

Don't tell me you are getting a third stripe............................... thats as bad as Yom! Maybe I should get old and angry so Ill get my Hooks................ next thing you will tell me the grey ghost Macca will be promoted!!!!!!!! (yeah I know).

I guess this thread has been hijacked pretty bad...............Techos rule.

Anyone want to sell me a juvenile male blackhead?

Yes Spongebob, we give up weeks of our lives away from familys, living in the dirt and dust to learn and train to be better soldiers, sailors and airmen/women. To be there and ready when snivelling turds like you need someone to defend them, just to stroke our egos.

I work 12 hour shifts, missing out on Christmas, my kids birthdays, watching my boys play sport, just to train and protect millions of dollars worth of Australian tax payer funded equipment. I go to work with the very real threat of serious injury EVERYDAY, just to stroke my ego.

Your a tosser Spongebob! But hey not to worry. If it hits the fan, we'll even protect you....god knows why.

Last edited:
you know i think that even captain planet woud tell these hippys to GO GET A BLOODY JOB!!!!!!

The Final Inspection

The soldier stood and faced his God
Which must always come to pass
He hoped his shoes were shining
Just as brightly as his brass

"Step foward now you soldier,
How shall I deal with you?
Have you always turned the other cheek,
And to my church have you been true?"

The soldier squared his shoulders and said,
"No Lord, I guess I ain't,
Because those of us who carry guns,
Can't always be saints

"I've had to work most Sundays
And at times my talk was tough
And sometimes I've been violent
Because the streets were awfully rough"

But I never took a penny,
That was'nt mine to keep
Though I worked a lot of overtime
When the bills just got to steep,

And I never passed a cry for help
Although, at times I shook with fear
And sometimes, God forgive
I've wept unmanly tears

I know I don't deserve a place
Among the people here
That never wanted me around
Except to calm there fears

If you have a place for me here O' Lord
It needn't be so grand
I've never expected, or had so much
But if you don't I'll understand"

There was a silence all around the throne
Where the Saints had often trod
As this soldier waited quietly
For the judgment from his God

"Step foward now you soldier,
You've borne your
burdens well
Walk peacefully on Heaven's streets,
You've done your time in Hell"

To all that have served;

Need we say any more...

Yes i do...

If you can read this, thank a teacher.
If your reading this in English....
Thank a soldier!!

Hey Bakes, Im a valuable military resource, will you please protect me............. Goddamn hippies and remember due to our reps being related, we are extended family........ don't hate.

awesome 6ft

For those who don't relize the environment conditions you have to agree to and governed by to use a training area, be it shoal water, wide bay or any other area defence uses to train it's troops is very full on, which it a good thing, We just don't go into these area's and blow the crap out of them for the fun, sure there will be bombing but those area's are dedicated and well declared and have had environment impact studies into them to make sure the impact is minumal to flora and fauna. These training area's are refurbish after use and constantly by the range controling authorities. So know the full picture before going off half cocked.

No.....I hate techo's :)

But why? I'm almost human. you must have met the bad ones,,,,,,,,,. I have as many bad storys about doggies as you do about techos...............Hang on, you deal with 10 and 11 SQN............. I appologise Bakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back