how many defence force on this site

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

liasis

Reaction score
after that stupid post about Shoalwater Bay i just wanted to know how many defence personal are on this site count me for 1 infantry all the way

Keep on walking Liasis, I'll wave at ya as i drive past you in my Mack.

Count me in.. Truckie, 3 CSSB

IF only i was a man i would be a grunt... its an intelligence thing....

As is im Army and a CLK

And i want an Acronym for Acronym

1 Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (structural) RAAF. At your service.................

The only reason that Army types hate cadets is because in 2 years they have to salute them.....lol

Dad was Lieutenant Colonel when he retired. Bro Paul just retired after 25? yrs. He's just started up a great new Biz in Perth(MyDeckie.Com - looks after all those rich folks boats.) Regimental Sg Major. Ex hubby was a Forward Scout for 1RAR in Vietnam. I'm just an Ex Army Brat I guess!! xx Cheryl

i got a mate up at amberly, we flying him down for the long weekend, wooooo bender!!!!!!

RAAF Doggie, well not now.....CAUSE I'M ON THREE MONTHS LONG SERVICE LEAVE YAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :)

i was all set to go to ADFA, then in year 11 we had 9/11.
followed by unjust wars i couldn't allow myself to be involved in.

kinda turned me off....

pity, coz i actually respect the armed service.
except for them all being right wing nut jobs :p

my grandad was a regimental commander ( i'll double check the actual name of it with dad when he gets up tomorrow) for the british army i think.. and my dad was a grenadier guard (spelling) back overy in pommy land in his youth

8.5 years grunts, now in my retirement Corp, RACMP.

Cheers, Davo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back