New Mangrove Monitors!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xrushx

Reaction score
Just got these 2 yesterday, they are the most stunning animals i have ever seen!
got envy?;)
ill post pics of the new enclosure for them when its done. (it will be a masterpiece)

Attachments

• IMG_0383.jpg
    IMG_0383.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_0384.jpg
    IMG_0384.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_0385.jpg
    IMG_0385.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_0389.jpg
    IMG_0389.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 164
they are the blue form which is starting to come through on the noses

Very nice... I'll have to get some of these one day. How much did they set you back?

Cheers,

Jason

$2400 for the pair.... worth every cent to me! I think they are the finest herp in oz (GTPs and Kimberly rocks included!)

Yea there worth it... but i prefer my kimberley rock monitors

very nice,did they come from melbourne,good luck with them and post pics of there set up when completed,its great seeing new monitors being bred,keep up the good work,definatly a future purchase for me,beautiful monitors

Absolutely beautiful animals, well done, they get a bit bigger than this, he's about 2/3rds grown I suppose.
Mangrove_male-1.jpg

Yes they are and usually a pretty placid animal that doesn't get too agitated and will tolerate handling.

Interesting. How many of the big monitors will tolerate handling?

Well I guess any of them would if enough time was put into them but Mangroves and Mertens are a more placid temperament to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back