• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

JUNGLE, Black and gold for sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Devil

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
One pair of top of the line jungle juvinals for sale.
These are now 6 months old, feeding on thawed velvet rats and starting to show GREAT colour.

These are from a line I've been breeding from for a few years and the babies nearly always turn out to be stunning.

Price for this stunning pair.....$1900......plus any freight. I'm located in S.E. Qld. and can be contacted on 0407 696475 or email [email protected]

The link below shows pics of others from past clutches by the same parents.

www.flickr.com/photos/8255384@N04/

Attachments

• 001 2194.jpg
    001 2194.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 744
  • 001 2195.jpg
    001 2195.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 546
These 2 baby jungles have been SOLD................I do have another couple of pair if anyone is looking for some really top quality reptiles.

Is that the real colour? Can you take pictures under normal lighting without flash? Who originally bred them and what locality are the parents from?

Thanks "gozz" they will continue to get better for some time yet.

"orsm" the colour as shown in the pics is as close as you could get in full sun.
Send a pm to "gozz"he brought the pair advertised yesterday.

The breeder was The Devil, (me) it's a line I been aiming for over the past few years.

This line is stunning there's been a lot of careful planning and breeding to produce these young jungles and I've seen the parents
Sandee :)

Nice Jungles Devil. Looks like Krauss line Palmerstons, would that be correct?

Nice Jungles! A credit to you Devil ! Do you have any banded males amongst them?

Hi Tojo
Yes, I do have some that are banded, if you are interested contact me by email.

Sandee
Thanks for the comment, like your bredli the past couple of seasons the jungle babies have been pretty bloody good.

I've seen these snakes and these snakes are exceptional Well done the devil. Any one who buys these will be extremely happy.

Toad

Thanks Toad, there are still a few there that will end up as screamers.

Hey Colin
You're right the male came from Peter K but the female came from some very selective breeding.
I still have a pair or 2 left

Hey Devil

Just wanted to quickly thank you for your time Saturday and for the beautiful black and gold we bought of you. We are extremely happy and can't wait to see the results he is going to produce.

I would not hesitate to recommend The Devil and any of his top quality animals to any potential buyer...very professional, informative and most of all, he is a really nice guy to deal with. And guaranteed...you won't be sorry for purchasing any of his black and golds...absolutely stunning with some awesome markings!

Thanks again Devil...

Wayne & Leanne

Wayne & Leanne
Thanks for your comments, I'm blushing........your little jungle will be stunning in about 12 months or so.

The pick of the clutch ones ($1900) have been sold but I do still have a couple of pair that are showing great promise.

Devils jungles

Just wanted to say thanks to devil.I recently purchased a male juvenile off him,is an absolute cracker of an animal,u may have seen him in one of the adds devil had.Am hopeing to breed him late next year,this guy does really have some top quality stuff.So thanks again devil.Keep up the good work..... Jay & Tash....:D(GIBBY)

Hi Jay & tash
Thanks for the comments, I still have the odd one or 3 left.
I've sent you a email.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back