Horrified!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
theres another vid about a thick tailed gecko and the genius owner decided it would be hilarious to poke it and make it hiss repeatedly it also looks like it has a regenerated tail which wouldnt be hard to figure out what happend there

"R U serious mate?

We are not talking about wild Pythons here!!! That is just nature!
We are talking about a bunch 'heroes' feeding poor live animals 'for fun' , if it was the only food item left in the whole world , fair enough, but it isnt neccesay at all...this kind of thing disgusts me!, but for some darn reason , cant help but look."

Well there you go. Who is worse, the drop kicks that film it and put it on the net OR the drop kicks that watch it? One person said he felt "freaked out" watching a goat die. He said it took for ever to die. So he sat there and watch the WHOLE thing, but felt "freaked" out by it!!!!

Or this quote- "I saw that one today... it was half way down its throat and it came back up and nearly got out of its mouth." You people are watching this crap, If it turns you off so much then contact YouTube and complain to them.

I watched a doco on Animal planet or Nat Geo (can't remember which) and it was about two South African blokes teaching two tiger cubs to hunt......in AFRICA. As the cubs grew older they learned to kill various AFRICAN animals with the idea of releasing them in the wild....in India! Now I have to ask why? Why make a doco of this? Why teach to animals to hunt totally alien prey? It seems OK to let a tiger hunt a Kudu but let a snake kill a goat, hey thats not on. In my ever so humle opinion there is no need to teach tigers to hunt African animals in Africa I believe this show was a stunt and that these blokes were just " a bunch f wit 'heroes' feeding poor live animals 'for fun' " Fun that was ratified by a major "animal welfare/enviromental TV channel.

So if you really feel disgusted in the sort of things on YouTube.....don't click on them,don't watch them. Contact YouTube and complain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back