paris hilton

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
she is the "mother" of feminists...
annoying woman...

intersetingly enough, for a raging neo-fem. her first husband was the first cover model for the first womens "nudie" mag
Dont worry i think hobbo knows who that bat greer is LOL Paris should get stuck in gaol but its a fact of life that being pretty helps,anna kournakova never won a tennis title but she gained multi millions in sponsorship on her pretty looks,if paris was a battleaxe shed be in a prison cell.

America's crisis is OVER- Paris is out of the pokey (is she ever not getting poked though?) and free to return to her mansion with a brand new electro-anklet that can track her every ***** move. Nukes, terrorists, and global warming may now return to their regularly scheduled news spots
And by the way, she was released due to "significant medical conditions"... so, her HERPES flared up and she gets to go home???
Looks like shes going back for little while longer now anyway.
Nice! Way to go, Might be time to get rid of posters im afraid..

America's crisis is OVER- Paris is out of the pokey (is she ever not getting poked though?) and free to return to her mansion with a brand new electro-anklet that can track her every ***** move. Nukes, terrorists, and global warming may now return to their regularly scheduled news spots
And by the way, she was released due to "significant medical conditions"... so, her HERPES flared up and she gets to go home???
Looks like shes going back for little while longer now anyway.
Nice! Way to go, Might be time to get rid of posters im afraid..

A bit late ssssssnakeman she was put back in jail by order of the judge who originally sentenced her.

re paris

Shes like a chocolate paddlepop melting in prison,she needs a good licking:(

If the same thing was to happen to your average joe person no one would even give a damn, but cause its a celeb "Oh no thats way harsh poor Paris".. I think they should be sentenced just the same as normal people with no special treatments, if not harsher because celebs are influences on young people they look up to them.. Not setting good examples eh?

I don't feel sorry for her in the slightest. I hope they play her single back to her 24 hours a day as added punishment.

No way, BUT I would comfort her if she need it..................
Seen the same video...

she should just quietly serve her 40 odd days and get it all behind her. The more she tries to get away with it the more negativity she will recieve.

she should just quietly serve her 40 odd days and get it all behind her. The more she tries to get away with it the more negativity she will recieve.

Maybe its the exact reason shes making it all dramatised purely for publicity :shock:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back