paris hilton

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on, paris hilton is obviously the ops "role model":lol:

I do not see how she got out after only seving 3 bloody days. I mean come on - the US is offically crap, i mean - she gets out after 3 days for pulling some hissyfit (like a 2year old) and she gets to go home.

I would love to see a 'normal' person try and do the same thing - im pretty sure (Pretttttttty sure) that they wouldnt get out, so why shud she???

SERVE THAT SENTENCE - STOP MAKING A SCENE

I think Paris and her "people" are trying every trick under the sun (and a few from that place Paris thinks the sun shines from!!!!) to try and get her out. Rashes, screaming, yelling, a nervous breakdown - it's the same thing that happened with Rene Rivkin back over here a couple of years ago.

The message that is being sent is that if you have the unlimited resources (cash), then you can push the legal system so far that it will break.

Of course, if Paris had been able to stay out of jail, it would have set a dangerous precedent for anyone else who had committed the same crime.

Oh, no sympathy here (if you hadn't worked that out yet!!! ;) )

I think Paris and her "people" are trying every trick under the sun (and a few from that place Paris thinks the sun shines from!!!!) to try and get her out. Rashes, screaming, yelling, a nervous breakdown - it's the same thing that happened with Rene Rivkin back over here a couple of years ago.

The message that is being sent is that if you have the unlimited resources (cash), then you can push the legal system so far that it will break.

Of course, if Paris had been able to stay out of jail, it would have set a dangerous precedent for anyone else who had committed the same crime.

Oh, no sympathy here (if you hadn't worked that out yet!!! ;) )

Rene Rivkin died not long after from a heart attack so the stress argument was probably quite valid and not really comparable to this case...

Rene Rivkin died not long after from a heart attack so the stress argument was probably quite valid and not really comparable to this case...

I wasn't arguing any stress angle with Rene Rivkin and Paris Hilton.

In both cases I was arguing the money angle.

God knows if I were ever in the slammer (and probably goes the same for the majority of the general public) I would be stressed too!!!!!

If anything, there is probably a letdown by the system for proper stress management in both cases.

Nothing justifies being released early apart from wrongly imprisoned or good behaviour (IMHO).

So if it stresses someone to the point of death it is ok?

I don't feel sorry for anyone who though they were so above the law they could 'attend cournt by phone'.

How stuck up and spoilt could you get?

And two or so months in a clean, although small and isolated cell won't to kill her. Also, I don't doubt Paris will have a doctor of some sort checking up on her 'medical condition' every five minutes.

I know she was probably brought up to believe she was gods gift but judging by what I have seen and heard of her in the last couple days I have lost any tinsy tiny bit of respect I had for her. Not that I had any to begin with.

Last edited:
They should have made her family pay a HEFTY fine that went to hospitals, national parks and what-not if they're going to let her out anyway. I personally think she should burn, because many people who did lesser crimes were given much harsher penalties.

"Paris Prison Video" will be her next hit.

LOL she cried when they took her back to jail after spending three days in there she has to do over 20days hahaha you do the crime you do the time good job...

its good that shes goin to jail and everything, but she has been all over the news lately and i cant stand the stupid skank!

I think it's an interesting scientific social experiment... she deserves to be in there well and truly. Nobody would care if it was you. She sure as heck wouldn't care if someone was sentenced to death for tying their shoelaces the wrong way.

Besides - she could have killed someone - stupid .. um... how do i say what she is nicely?

Lets put a funny nose on her and call her a witch - monty python style - then she could burn? like wood? and ducks?

You know Earthing I had gotten sick of this thread and I was bout to log off when I saw you had posted last. I though "HMmmmm Earthling always has something interesting to say"

You never disapoint

I think she is being very hard done by and she doesn't deserve the amount of time she got. I mean its hard making your way in the world today without the threat of going to jail JUST because.........Nope can't do it, I'm laughing to much.......Give her the chair!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back