Wild Expo / CARA 2007 'AFTER PARTY'

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, time to start the count down on whos going. I'll be at the conference and the BBQ afterwards-anyone else?
Bob

Just curious if anyone wants to share a room at the quest? gunna be there both days
maybe a little drinky so why drive home? pm me if anyone intested and no hugsta or gillsy
it no that kind of party!

LOL Ben, I have my own room and bed, I live about 5 mins away........... depending on if I get a red light or not.:lol:

depending on if I get a red light or not.:lol:

You the red light districts globe supplier...What excuse you gunna use this time :lol: :lol:

I'll be there Bob.. :p Not that I want to reduce numbers by admitting that :rolleyes: ;)

Oowwwww and Green Willow?

Oh now we are talking!
Sexslatina, Simone and Green Willow doing a cabaret show!

I'm there!
I've been classically trained. I can't see anyone wanting to team up for a bit of opera with me :(

They have got to get their red lights from somewhere Glimmerman........:lol:

Glim....Hugsta has a reciprocal relationship with them. he discounts the red bulbs and then gets a discount himself.

I've been classically trained. I can't see anyone wanting to team up for a bit of opera with me :(

Oh baby how could i turn down an offer like that!
It will be like beauty and the beast singing style!
(i'm really bad....but get better with every drink when the music is getting louder ;) )

Like I didn't have enough to stress about already!!! Now I have to rethink my entire wardrobe to ensure that on Saturday I dress in something which will be suitable for a serious conference, then transfer somehow into evening wear appropriate for an after party. Add to this the fact that it will probably be warmish during the day but chilly at night. so I need to cater to a large temperature range. What's more, my outfit must include something red to go with my glasses.

So many specifications to fulfill. And we leave at 6am tomorrow. The clock is ticking and I am no closer to solving this problem :(

If this were a fairytale a good and kind fairy would have appeared by now, helped me chose my outfit, vanished the pimple I have developed from stressing and organised me some alternative transport to Sydney so Buttermilk and I don't have to rise before dawn tomorrow.

LOL, you missed it by 3 months,
but it's ok LOL, i was all geared up for the expo, prepared for weeks, when i completely forgot about it, the expo went by, and I remembered about a week later when i saw a thread here.LOL

But it'll be back on next year, hopefully again in NSW...*starts preparing protest flyers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back