Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A beautiful viper out of your collection Dave :lol: :lol: J/K

Not sure what it is but very nice indeed :)

Actually this specimen still remains in the bush. A photographer friend of mine Steve Porter took this shot on a trip to Pannawonica.

Cheers Dave

My little coastal just shed today so i took a head shot....

Attachments

• vshed3.jpg
    vshed3.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 44
nice wellsi PP, have they become more readily available yet the ones with the black heads?

nice wellsi PP, have they become more readily available yet the ones with the black heads?

excellent question. ive been after this species for years now and ive gotten nowhere. can anyone enlighten me?

My picks would have to be Jungleland's head shot on page 2 and Iceman's "freak" on page 3. Trick looking snakes guys!

These are the only shots that i could find for the moment.
A pair of BHPs and my favourate python, our female Scrub.

Last edited:
There have been decent numbers of wellsi smuggled to N.S.W ( including gravid specimens) I would expect them to turn up there for sale in the next season or so. As for us who have taken the legal and long winded path, with a bit of luck we believe that we will have available captive bred blackheaded wellsi next season from N.S.W and Qld.

Cheers Dave

You'll have to put me down for some adders Dave, i'll have to fight Nick Stock for them though i'm sure! Don't worry Nick, if i see any for sale i'll let you know first. They should pull some good $ when they do show up. Would around $1000ea be your asking price for captive bred babies this season Dave?

hows this

Attachments

• baboon_ass.gif
    baboon_ass.gif
    145.8 KB · Views: 62
heres one

Attachments

• Copy of 100_1691.jpg
    Copy of 100_1691.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 166
here is one
head.jpg

Awesome head patterns guys......And awesome snakes...
One of those pics looks like two eyes and a mouth.....Thats fantastic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back