favourite dogs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite - golden retrievers. I've had many dogs and loved them all but IMO you can't get a better looking, more loyal dog than a retriever.
Annie as an adult.
trilby_annie.jpg

and as a puppy :)
annie4.jpg

this was my dog max at 7 weeks old
a king charles cavalier (it sounds realy poncy) i am convinced he has ADHD and is always dirty

Attachments

• stu dog 002.jpg
    stu dog 002.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 43
I love the random mixed mutts :) just like my boy jack

But pure breeds? burnese mountain dog (sp?) or rotties
When it comes to dogs....the bigger the better ;)

Bull Arabs, bandogs, catahulas and danes.

Earthlig who did you buy your bandog from?

Have you seen the ones from ''trueblue neos and bandogs''. The are a bit of a twist on the traditional neo x pitty.

She uses Neo x am staff x wait for it............................ french bulldogs! That was a supprise

Favourite breeds.. lesse.. siberian husky, labrador retriever, golden retriever, flat coated retriever, border collie, german shephard.

In about february-march next year I plan on getting a puppy; probably a golden retriever. gorgeous dogs

My favourite dog breeds are Bullbreeds by far, however I do like most dogs except SWF (small white fluffies) my guys eat these guys for breakfast:rolleyes:

Neapolitan Mastiffs

Bulldogs

Dogue de Bordeaux

And my CatDog Mr Whippy the Whippet

I bred a couple of show winning Pitbulls when they we legal

Matt, we all know how much Jenna loves me!!!!

My favourite breed would have to be Pure Beagles!!!!!

my faves would be kelpies & border collies, and most crosses of them :p

it all depends on whats at the pound tho
i never choose a dog, they choose me

Great Danes!!!! Though they need alot of training, they are very loyal.

And of course my fiances highly intelligent punk poodle geanie, believe it or not, she is an awesome guard dog and has one of the funniest personalities i have come accross.
LMAO, we have 2 toy poodles and they rock!! that is a classic. My brother has had them for ages and I always called him "gay", cause I had my big tough mastiffs, but when the wife got one I was hooked, they are really smart and have great personalities...unlike a lot of people I deal with.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back