NT Day tomorrow!!!! WHO's GOIN CRACKERS???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pythons Rule

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey everyone for those who don't live up here in this very flexable territory well everyone gets to go out and buy shopping trollies full of Fire Works, ones that make loud noises, ones that spin around in circles, ones that make popping, crackeling, and load pitched spirally noices and ones that fly straight at other people if you point it that way :lol:, well tomorrow if NT Day and already a week before you can buy any theres already those lucky people that know the sorse and get to go for there lives meen wile everyone sits back thinking of if they were them and new someone before the day arived lol. Well you get 2 afficial days of the happiest shopping spree of your life. I feel like a kid in a candy shop lol well everyone goes out and buys up big, My man and me got only $100 worth today and so excited tonight we will set them off in our back yard and have competitions with everyone else in the street to see whos got the best and loudest:p
the naybours have been at war since lunch time today setting them off and the actual day don't start till tomorrow hahahahaha so exciting and its soooo legal here in the NT god I just love it here.

So anyone else got the cracker buzz tell us what you think about the Cracker weekend and who's broke lol.?

cheers Jody

wow you guys are so lucky. my dad tells stories of cracker night from when he was a kid, blowing up teachers and neighbours letter boxes and cane toads etc the only crackers i have ever seen is at the show .

lol I'll take a pick of them for you so you can get an understanding on how much you get for $100

cheers Jody

You can do it legally in nsw, just a pain to get the license and permission paper work and stuff

Got some young punks in the park next door letting off crackers and driving the dogs crazy :( I must be getting old, I used to be one for those young punks :)

It needs to be banned personally. Young stupid parents letting thier kids light them and kid's getting burnt and all.... No one seems to think about the animal's cats run away (even though not many ppl like cats but still) dogs freaking out and running away. Fire's gettin started 80 call's out with the police fire and ambos last yr due to stupidity. Tonight it's 9:25pm and retards are letting them off already have been all day. What is there to prove during the day? Ohh my crackers make a loud noise.... OOHHH mine are better then ur's.. Yea it look's pretty but I can see myself spending money on thing's that are worth spending money on...

lol I haven't been here for too long so I still think its cool but today I am sick of the naybours still letting them off from 12 pm today kind of hoping they run out lol me other half and me let some off tonight but at a reasonable time not something like 9pm onwards but yeah took heaps of pics and I don't like setting them off I've already been burnt 2 times once a year and it really hurts, so skotty is the man for the job. We were very prepared wet everything down and soaked the grass roof and begolla so nothing set alight. and always had a hose ready.

but na I don't agree about kids under 16 being able to use them and so forth.
bloody hell it is 11:30pm and there still going. no sleap for me tonight. and deed I say tomorrow I hope everyone has run out by then.
here are some pics of tonights efforts.

cheers Jody

I just love taking pics of them its so cool how they turn out. The first 2 pics are of what you get for $100

cheers Jody

Its a $2000 fine for letting them off early, but do you think the cops can catch anybody! Its midnight now and they've been going off all night. Dogs barking everywhere. Yeah I looove cracker night. Went to the markets last year to watch the big display and there were morons letting them off in the crowd! One of them hit a little girl. I wouldn't care if they were banned.

I just think they should be only sold to adult or acompanied by an adult type thing and idiets like that just ruen things for everyone poor girl is she ok.

I just think if they really didn't want anyone letting them off early they should only sell them that day you know its abit silly.

cheers Jody

gee you get quit a bit for 100 bucks lol costs me 50 for 1 of them small bags :(
oh well i guess its the price you gotta pay to have some fun.

No jody not even with an adult, cause the adult's can be an idiots.... Speaking of getting fined I was out last nite handing them out with a friend copper of mine who is a big boss.... So your lucky I didnt see your post jody cause I wouldve come down ur street and had everyone fined HAHAHA... They should be banned and once the territory becomes a state (when ever that happens) territory day will be banned and there will be no fireworks thank god....

Our days are definately counted. Press release this morning said that the coppers did not catch anyone in darwin but there were a few in Katherine that were fined. I had to sedate the dogs i was looking afer last night. WIll have to give them double tonight.

All in all it is a good fun night, you get a bit of a migrane butnothing too serious.

even with fireworks banned that isnt gonna stop people having them and using them rofl.........

hey where where you when the idiets where still setting them off at 4am this morning hmmmm at least I didn't do it when people where trying to sleep and I let what 4 off with skotty cause he was working tonight what about the others that where setting themoff and having comps from 12pm in the arvo yesterdaywhat a joke that was. any way I didn't know that it wasn't aloud a day before the day.

oh Nitro loves the fire crackers wiered dog he just sits there and watches them lol

I'm quite over it now and I bet theres no sleep for me or any of use tonight hey.

and would you really give me a fine really a mate of yours when there is clearly other ****ers that would so much deserve it then me.

ummm and wardy here in darwin mate once they get banned they wont even be allowed in the territory and im telling ya they will crack down on it.... Parcels go through the airports xray thing and they are also scanned....... Just so you know!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back