Bell's phase lacey (DUW)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow mate that's a stunning animal:D more pic's please;) can we see his cage aswell.

Wow, that is a gorgeous animal!! I want one :D

Are they difficult to tame?

they are impressive animals! i dont know how hard it will be. it wont be easy, if it was you would here more about them.... i do know it can be done... it should be fun!

holy crap! thats stunning, how cool would it be if they kept that colour as adults

bet they taste good:)

o i mean very nice lizard does any1 no how quick they grow?

they grow pretty fast as far as im aware i would say that she would be about 40cm and only two weeks old so i would assume she will be atleast 60-75cm at the end of the yr if not bigger. she will be fed 2-3 times a week on roo meet so the growth rate would be dependent on the quantity and frequence of feeding i would assume aswell as environmental (enclosure) conditions. will post a few more pics but the previous are the better pics!

here are 3 more of mine and a two more pics, one is a URS animal and the other is from an unknown source showing the difference between a bells and a norm (i think i found it on the net). if any one wants these added photos removed let me know.

Attachments

• Bella 004.jpg
    Bella 004.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 52
  • Bella 007.jpg
    Bella 007.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 44
  • Bella 010.jpg
    Bella 010.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 45
  • lace2.jpg
    lace2.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 75
  • bells+normal.jpg
    bells+normal.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 85
Great looking lacie Jason. I can't wait to get my own place and set up an outdoor enc for some big monitors.

thanks everyone!

dodgie, she ate for me the day after i got her. eats with no probs! just offered some roo meat on a pair of tweezers and she took it off the end, they eat loike a croc, just tilt their head up and swallow the prey whole, very cool to watch!

thanks everyone!

dodgie, she ate for me the day after i got her. eats with no probs! just offered some roo meat on a pair of tweezers and she took it off the end, they eat loike a croc, just tilt their head up and swallow the prey whole, very cool to watch!

You lucky bugger;) i am still unable to get my spencer to eat.

Congrats mate you have a good animal there.:)

Beautiful Lacey Jason!!!

I have been trying to decide about a monitor species to get (Spenceri, Lacey) but the only issue in SA, Lace monitors require quite special permits and require alot of experience with Goannas (thats the rule in SA)...

Anyway, good luck with him/her...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back