My New Ring :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryony

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Ok so i have to boast about my new ring!
Yeah yeah yeah i know..."this is not contributing to the herp community"
Oh but it is ;)

It is by far THE nicest snake ring i have ever come across :D

18ct white gold plated snake ring with swarovski crystal

Enjoy :D

Oh and only $7.50 ;)

Attachments

• R136SC2.jpg
    R136SC2.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 133
WOW bry that is one awesome ring I have designed one myself but its 24 ct gold and a 3 ct diamond.... Yes yes i am very spoilt by my husband...

Isn't 24 carat gold too soft for rings ?

very beautiful ring I so want one. the first ring I ever bought my self was when I was 13 and was a S/S snake with Garnets in its eyes over time the garnets fell out and eventually i lost it but i have my eye on one at prouds its a snake with diamond eyes and and emerald on its head and its on special at the mo yay!!.

yeah i loose/break rings...

So i get cheap ones :)
That way its not too painful if i loose or break it :)

Plus there are more where this came from ;)

Where did you get it from Bryony, my missus would love one

thats a really cool snake ring Bryony -I'd also be interested in where you got it ;)

awww thats pretty.... yeah where did u get em from???

i feel sorry for my potential husband.... i want a specially designed snake with black diamond and normal diamonds and amythest :D..... ive got it all designed and everything... now i just need someone to marry me lol

I bet it's from EBAY!

Ahhh yes the wonders of EBAY ;)
I am a member of EBAY anonymous :lol: I don't even get out of my chair to go shopping!

Man i hate supermarkets etc....

Ahhh yes the wonders of EBAY ;)
I am a member of EBAY anonymous :lol: I don't even get out of my chair to go shopping!

Man i hate supermarkets etc....

Hahaha, I want to MARRY whoever invented ebay :lol:
It is the most wonderful thing in the world, I can have a shopping fix any time of the day!

awww thats pretty.... yeah where did u get em from???

i feel sorry for my potential husband.... i want a specially designed snake with black diamond and normal diamonds and amythest :D..... ive got it all designed and everything... now i just need someone to marry me lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nice ring, i'll have to have a look, my bro was selling some snake rings, not sure he has any left, lol,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back