Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha - forensick - my boyfriend calls that smirky non-smiley thing a smile as well. Geesh. When will you boys learn? Big stupid grins with teeth and gums everywhere is a real smile.

this is me at my 21st earlier this year

Attachments

• 21st 004.jpg
    21st 004.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 242
Yeah haha that's funny hehe... I laughed at it to!

You know - no matter how hard I look at it - I still see pidgeon thing - african grey - so I have learnt something today - it's an african grey pidgeon, thanks for educating me :p

hehe...

Just in case you really don't know - it's an African Grey Parrot, the best talking of all the parrots (and reputed to be the most intelligent). The other bird is a male Wreathed Hornbill.

:p

Hix

id post a pic but i cant seem to do it never works for me

I'm whiter :lol:

really?

i haven't seen the sun in years...

seriously... YEARS!

and last time i was caught in the sun, i blinded myself for a while (you know when everything goeas all splotchy if you stare at a floodlight) after looking at the suns reflection on my skin...

was a scary day....

so i didn't do it again

Hello Everyone!

Haha - Cass i love the Smurfette thing your friend has going for her!! That's the best idea ever!

I'm still a bit of newbie so i'm not sure if anyone cares - but this is me.. *hi*

The pictures below include me being muddy and dirty at the Woodford Folk Festival 06/07 outside the Beautiful Girls tent. That was an excellent day. Then there's one of my modelling shots completely airbrushed and made up to prove i'm not always dirty.. Finally me doing what i love - firetwirling - hence the serenaphoenix username - the fire.. the bird.. the rising from the ash thing - you know the drill.

Anyway - wish brisbane was cool enough to have dress up parties - but we don't. Or maybe you are all actually in reality brain eating zombies and Smurfs, i wouldn't be surprised.

Nice to meet you all kids!!

Attachments

• l_1c16a18f0df253f46f4cd10122217f87.jpg
    l_1c16a18f0df253f46f4cd10122217f87.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 241
  • l_4f3dae026a7c21e21e23265a342d2615.jpg
    l_4f3dae026a7c21e21e23265a342d2615.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 337
  • l_ad2464b5487921765c31da0f087a0303.jpg
    l_ad2464b5487921765c31da0f087a0303.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 264
i didnt know ur a fire twirler serenapheonix??? ME TOO ME TOO.... but im not very good :?

and the blue smurf thing is because (i have told this story before sorry to anyone that has already heard it) is because that night we were going to see our favourite band in the world (to the point that i have tattooes) Tool.... and maynard in the early days used to paint himself blue when he appears on stage..... :D..... we went to the big day out the next day and we tried to get it off but she kinda just looked mouldy :lol:

HAHA!!!! That's a excellant reason to be blue! My god, i have got some hugest enormous friends who are Tool fans... Perhaps we should all be blue? I'm a very poor Firetwirler as well - but i adore it. We had about fifteen of us twirling last night at a mate's place - my boyfriend is sooo good at it - stupid head. He just has no fear of anything. He uses staff though. What do you twirl with?

Well here is me on a good day and one of me on a no make-up day and yea lol

Attachments

• Simone1.jpg
    Simone1.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 83
  • simmy.jpg
    simmy.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 72
Re-reading that - my friends aren't huge and enormous - they just really love tool. my bad. sorry friends who now think i think they're fatty mcfat fat.

i twirl with poise (is that the word?).... my sister is AWESOME at it she taught me..... theres a fire twirling circle once a month down at a park in townsville with a drum circle and everything its heaps of fun.... but im usually working :rolleyes:....

my sister even tried to teach my dad.... he set his arm hair on fire while he was drunk tryin to do it (so much for being a responsible police officer LMAO)...

u wouldve seen my tool tat on my snake tatt thread serenapheonix ;)

and simone i think ur prettier without make up on :D.... i cant do make up im bloody hopeless at it.... and im soo damn pasty that foundation looks stupid anyway :lol:

Lol - makeup is indeed stupid. I had chunks of alfoil on my face as makeup for that photoshoot.. stupid stupid stupid. i think it's poi - even in plural. They're my favourite - i can't do poi - i am so unco. i use fans - check out this guy - he's my hero. i like to think i'm like him in my style - certainly not that stupid interpretative dance thing most fan users have going - but i suck. this guy is my god.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/obLd4b5MgyI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/obLd4b5MgyI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Hmm i wonder if that worked?

Oh and btw - my hair is all matted i've burnt it that many times. Lucky you never have to wax or shave again though - fire takes it right off - abeit with a stench.

LOL Simone i prefer the term 'moderately attractive after a couple of drinks but not ugly enough to kick out of bed after a one night stand oh and a great rack'.... supplied by one of my charming ex boyfriends :lol:

No didn't work - try this - [video=youtube;obLd4b5MgyI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obLd4b5MgyI[/video]

this on the other hand is ridiculous - [video=youtube;jNHbBYbny0A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNHbBYbny0A[/video] I think you're all pretty - aren't we fantastic!!! HOORAY FOR US!!! SImone and Cass and Mrs Shep and Forensick - we're amazingly attractive aren't we?

Poi I can do being part maori :D it's easy to do.... LOL cass I get the nice rack and great trunk (booty) haha especially from the americans when they are here in town :| Damn yous got a hella big trunk there plenty to tap *rolls eyes* :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back