• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Fluron

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

6ftPython

Reaction score
Morning all.

Does anyone know of somewhere i can get some fluron? I'm getting a batch of woodies to start breeding on Tuesday and i forgot all about it..

thanks Robbo, i checked there out till August. Does anyone know if it can be bought from a hardware store?

i do not think you can get it at hardware shop, i have tried just about all the reptile shops .
they all are out of it or do not stock it. use vaseline until the herp shop get it in. the vaseline works well.
cheers:)

Animal Attraction had stock a few weeks ago when noone else did. Give them a go.

Matt offers great service.

My local produce and rep shop has lots of things like that, im going there tommorow so ill check it out for you.

Give me a call after about 10 tomorrow. I can give you some (have plenty left over from setting up my woodie tubs). I'll PM you my number.

i wouldnt mind sum if anyons giving away some? haha... wats it do?

Dang you southerners. First trying to steal our water, now our fluon. I can't wait until we secede and become our own state :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back