Cully's Reptiles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crooky loves pythons

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know about cullys reptiles, and what stuff they have there, im lookin for a cheap python, so if someone could direct me the rite way, it wd be gr8.

I'm not real sure what pythons Daniel keeps but I recently purchased one of his lace monitors and have gotten frillies off him in the past. Excellent service and top quality animals. I'm sure you will be happy if you purchase from him.

cheers
Ben

I got a childreni and a diamond off him, great guy to deal with, good prices. Not sure what other species he has. On this site his username is DC

Crooky - To my knowledge Daniel Cull doesn't supply 'cheap' reptiles - however, he does supply very inexpensive reptiles for the quality you are getting ;) - If you check out his site you will see some pics of some his animals and they look brilliant...

Perhaps you are looking for Gully reptile center in SA.
might be GULLY REPTILE AND GARDEN CENTER at Modbury SA.

We purchased a female high yellow diamond from him a little over a year ago.
She is of very high quality and reasonably priced.
AS Aslan said he doesn't supply cheap pythons , but inexpensive reptiles...

Didnt know he had a website but would be intersted to see it. I have purchased from Daniel in the past...childreni and bearded dragons. He has good prices and the excellent reptiles , plus he is always happy to offer advice.....I got my first python from him and he was wonderful answering all my questions.

I dont have a web site at this stage,but i do have some nice animals still available.Thanks for the nice words though,great to see people are happy.

buy some of his diamonds as i think he has the best you can get....jmo.

How about a pair of Diamonds and a pair of Perentie as well :D

P.S. - DC if you ever get the chance would you mind sticking up the link or the picture again you had of your Perentie setup as I’ve heard so much about it (as in it's THE bomb) and searched the whole forum and web but no luck. Looking for some ideas for if/when I get some of my own.

Here's the thread SD, although all the pics have disappeared unfortunately.

http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30393

Ahhh… Thanks heaps for that Mr Bredli :) Still a good read without DC's pics and there’s other helpful pics in there anyway. Thanks again!

lets just say if we could keep perenties in vic i wouldn't say no to a pair.

Yeah I guess that might be a bit of a hurdle… You can always dream though I suppose :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back