Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i was going to say not to tell me too - because most of it arnt snakes -

water python

here ya go nikki.

Attachments

• water python3.jpg
    water python3.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 52
yep, my little boy called Frankie. i bought him from Sdaji who has moved up your way (brisbane?)

no not my way :cry: are they easy to look after ?

yes very, just need a higher humidity than a bredli otherwise there can be shedding issues.
mine is still a little bugger, he bites a fair bit, but is calming down slowly.

Which would be better for a pet snake for me! a bhp or a woma ? , even though they are related are there any differences between temperment ect.. :p my dad would preffer the bhp , but they are really tough

nikki i think u should take it slow,i wouldnt go to a bhp stright away after a bredil,i would go to something abit smaller to start off with,maybe tiger snake? nah um maybe one of the coastals? jmo,and who cares if u spelt wrong,ay everyone does!
good luck

hehe - dad and i both want a snake thats not too common

I love my Water, he's my most placid and 'loving' snake. But i know they have a terrible reputation for being angry (as i have witnessed!). I think any snake you get though, as long as you get it from a hatchy, you'll be able to settle it down. My water used to bite me repeatedly but now he's a gem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back