rap vs rock

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's going to The Black Crusade Tour in November this year? Machine Head, Trivium and Arch Enemy together at Luna Park Sydney! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!! I'm gonna try to go to both nights!

P.S. I don't feel the need to answer the question, have a guess :lol:

Metal Forever!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, do any of you Sydney metalheads know where the hell Utopia Records has moved to??

Broadway (near central, past the uni), took me ages to find it too, it wasn't a widely advertised move.

Edit: oops, should've kept reading.

yess rap is crap who would call them selves 50cent or 2 pak i mean they were given a birth name 4 a reason

yess rap is crap who would call them selves 50cent or 2 pak i mean they were given a birth name 4 a reason
Oderus Urungus is the lead singer for GWAR. Heavy metal, not his birth name.
Alice Cooper, Rob Zombie, King Diamond, Mortiis, nearly all Scandi black metal band members...the list goes on.
I'm a metal head but like some rap such as R.A.T.M.

Who's going to The Black Crusade Tour in November this year? Machine Head, Trivium and Arch Enemy together at Luna Park Sydney! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!! I'm gonna try to go to both nights!

P.S. I don't feel the need to answer the question, have a guess :lol:

i saw trivium on their very first aussie show in jan, loved it, got to touch matts hand and had matt, corey and paulo all acknowledge me :D:D:D Check out the Kse track, love jessies vocals. [video=youtube;7zkxDeFRat8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zkxDeFRat8[/video]

I'm going - in Perth obviously, only because I got my ticket bought for me :D
I'm not a fan of Arch Enemy with the lady singer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back