Snakes sexuality

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dolphins are bi-sexual and the males hang around and mate with each other until they find a female.. Thank you discorvery channell lol

Doesn't stop humans and apes from being homo;)

Oooo you're brushing on the topic whether people choose to be gay or not...
People who say it's not something you are born with will argue that animals are NOT gay so technically homosexuality is caused and created from our society and our culture...not our genes and DNA.

Then you'll have the people who say that homosexuals are preprogrammed at conception with their tendencies say that animals aren't capable of 'evolving' to become gay as they are not as smart and advanced as humans...

Well that's what I've gathered from my numerous conversations with gay friends.

Oooo you're brushing on the topic whether people choose to be gay or not...
People who say it's not something you are born with will argue that animals are NOT gay so technically homosexuality is caused and created from our society and our culture...not our genes and DNA.

Then you'll have the people who say that homosexuals are preprogrammed at conception with their tendencies say that animals aren't capable of 'evolving' to become gay as they are not as smart and advanced as humans...

Well that's what I've gathered from my numerous conversations with gay friends.

Too complicated:?... Basically, yes, every animal can mate/court/attempt to mate with one of the same sex. It happens alot! Whether this makes them "homosexual" or not is up to people to decide, as it's us that said "male on male = homo" or whatever. Animals don't really have high enough social 'traits' to be considered anymore than doing it with someone from the same sex. Alot of the time it's just cause they're horny or it feels good. Same as a puppy humping a beach ball... He definitely isn't trying to mate with it, because it doesn't smell or look like another dog. Just feels good and is fun.

i heard humans and dolphins are the only mamals that have sex for pleasure, i dont doubt gay mamals or snakes for that matter, the hard part is actually finding out if they are homosexual being tied together could mean anything maybe the snakes want to turn monty on for a 3some...

regards jack.

males pretend to be males?.............. or woz that sposed to be females

Yeah, what you said, thanks. When I wrote that I'd been at work for just over 12 hours :lol:

And Magpie, I didn't actually say they are gay, just that males mate with males in that species for a logical reason. I figured it was probably the closest thing to gay snakes around.

You come up with the strangest threads Freddy. Keeps everyone thinking;)

i have very weird things go thru my head :oops: problem is Q.s like this keep me up to all hours trying to find answers.:rolleyes:

Someone told me that males have been known to choose a male companion in the presence of a female.On more than just one occasion.

so the Q. still remains:

Is it possible for a snake to choose a same sex companion over the opposite, I dont mean a one off i mean season after season if given equal opportunity to each sex?

im not after guess work i want facts as to why or why not.

can a male tell the difference between another male or female?

I have seen 2 male carpets copulate before, 1 big mature male and a smaller 2.5 year old male. Both are definately male as they went on to successfully father clutches. Extremely rare, as most male carpets will rip themselves apart. Weird!

Best regards

MM

I have seen 2 male carpets copulate before, 1 big mature male and a smaller 2.5 year old male. Both are definately male as they went on to successfully father clutches. Extremely rare, as most male carpets will rip themselves apart. Weird!

Best regards

MM

Heh, just like Brokeback Mountain:p

Groups of Bottle Nosed Dolphins have been recorded raping female dolphins of other smaller Sp. Male Octopuses have been filmed doing odd things to each other. I have seen two female woma pythons trying to connect but this was because they don't have a thinking brain and rely strongly on instinct to survive, this way of thinking can make them do stupid things.

Best regards

MM

Yeah i've seen 2 male diamonds mating. The thing is, they were huddled in a box with a few females and one male obviously got confused with all the cloacas and female pheromones and probably mistook a male cloaca for a females.

A Taronga Zoo reptile keeper once told me that he's witnessed males mating in Tiger Snakes.

Freddy

I have 2 well known(gay macs) that have repeatedly done the hokey pokey over the past 3 years even in the presence of females. The larger dominant male (the giver) usually instigates this behviour but it has been reciprocated on several occasions by the lesser randy little devil (the taker).

You asked me if they had been put in with other males and have they done this behaviour with any of them. Well they have been with other males in the appropriate season and i have not witnessed this with any other males. In fact they have often fought with and bitten other males.

This is what you get for keeping animals in a mass orgy like set-up.

Now the sales pitch is out of the way. Both these males have hopefully fathered clutches this season so you genetic gay beleivers can get in on this special offer.

Het for Homo maccies 2K each!

I think RH has done some papers on gay snakes, if you want an epileptic fit why not check out his site :lol:

I think RH has done some papers on gay snakes, if you want an epileptic fit why not check out his site :lol:

He certainly has taste when it comes to website design :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back