Red Phased Beardie

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisreptile

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
My red phased beardie has just shed so i thought i'd share some pics of him.

The pictures are dark, but they looked so good on the camera.lol

Attachments

• IMG_1946.jpg
    IMG_1946.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_1947.jpg
    IMG_1947.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_1948.jpg
    IMG_1948.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_1949.jpg
    IMG_1949.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 101
gorgeous! how red are you expeceting him to get as he sheds?

Very good looking Beardie Chris.

Have you got a nice red female lined up for the lucky fella ;-)?

Good stuff. Here is a pic of my male from the same breeder...

Kane

IMG_3217.jpg

wow both of them look amazing i actually really like the red phase ones i might have to try get one are they more expensive than normal ones or what and are they more uncommon?

Who knows. His line are throwing some funky animals. That male aboves sister is yellow, that male was bred to a yellow female, and one of the hatchies is throwing the brick red like his pop (my males dad). You could get a lizard coloured anywhere from yellow to red. I would imagine an orange or red colour.

Kane

Holy crap MrSpike, that is one good looking beardie you've got there :)

Be sure to let me know if you ever want to sell him ;)

Holy crap MrSpike, that is one good looking beardie you've got there :)

Be sure to let me know if you ever want to sell him ;)

Not going to happen. 1 of 4 beardies I will never ever sell. I can let you know if I have hatchies from him.

Kane

Not going to happen. 1 of 4 beardies I will never ever sell. I can let you know if I have hatchies from him.

Kane

Oh, I don't blame you one little bit! He's a stunner alright. I notice that Bunarong Aquarium have both red phase and orange phase listed on their website - what was he purchased as? I haven't seen many beardies with such pretty citrus colours - well, not in Oz anyway.

And yes, if you have hatchies from him please let me know.

mr spike if u dont mind me asking how much did u pay for your little guy or girl?

mr spike if u dont mind me asking how much did u pay for your little guy or girl?

M/F pair for $300 incl freight. They weren't coloured up like they are now. I don't want to steal Chris' thread so PM if you want any info.

Oh, I don't blame you one little bit! He's a stunner alright. I notice that Bunarong Aquarium have both red phase and orange phase listed on their website - what was he purchased as? I haven't seen many beardies with such pretty citrus colours - well, not in Oz anyway.

And yes, if you have hatchies from him please let me know.

I purchased him as a red phased,
they are all sold out, but theyre are 2 orange phased beardys left, i reckon these 2 are showing some real promising reds/oranges.

hey chris, how much are the orange phase beardies going for? If you know, if not i'll ring Bunnarong.
Your little red one would be a good partner for Sunny, when he's older.

hey chris, how much are the orange phase beardies going for? If you know, if not i'll ring Bunarong.
Your little red one would be a good partner for Sunny, when he's older.

hey liz,

the 2 little orange beardys went for 120 each, but they sold the other day.

yeh, sunny and this little guy will go well. poor blackie.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back