Striped Bredli

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cement

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Has anyone seen these before?
Opinions please.

Attachments

• bredli_GibberApr06.jpg
    bredli_GibberApr06.jpg
    288.7 KB · Views: 284
  • Bredli_SimpsonGrMar07.jpg
    Bredli_SimpsonGrMar07.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 345
Said it before and I'll say it again. I hate striped Bredli.

I think the stripes just seem to mess with the classic colours. The main stripe has the cream with black outline but the rest of the body doesn't, which makes it ugly in my eyes and far from what I like about Bredli. I'm sure some people would like them but to me they're ugly, I'll stick to classic Bredli.

people will like it cause its different
but i agree with anteup classics are better

They're cute.. But not in a Bredli sense.

I do quite like them though. Nice dorsal stripe, retaining the Bredli pattern on the sides

Agree with anteup...

Just lacks the colour of the classic bredli in my opinion.

How much do they go for though?

Would also be interesting to see a striped hypo.

Not trying to be nasty, but I don't think the stipey look suits Bredli. It's only my opinion and that's not worth anything to anyone else but myself.. As cma_369 has said, it would be interesting to see what a hypo striped Bredli would look like.

I don't like them - their normal pattern is so much prettier.

Somrthing to work with. Would look nice on a high red hypo i'd expect. They way it is YUK but it is a breeding tool nonetheless.

Not trying to be nasty, but I don't think the stipey look suits Bredli. It's only my opinion and that's not worth anything to anyone else but myself.. As cma_369 has said, it would be interesting to see what a hypo striped Bredli would look like.

Not trying to b nasty either, but if jungles can be accepted of their stripes then why not bredli's???? The reason the word morphs has come into existence is cos people like to have something unique or at least I would think and I think they are stunning...... cheers

G/B........

I think they look allright, would look nicer if they had darker markings. Are they yours?

Cheers,

Jason

That snakes awesome. Only reason it looks so bland is because there isn't the banding to break up the colour. High red or a hypo striped bredli would look good. Just curious are those pics from the USA? Nick Mutton over there breeds stripey's like that...

Kane

Not trying to b nasty either, but if jungles can be accepted of their stripes then why not bredli's???? The reason the word morphs has come into existence is cos people like to have something unique or at least I would think and I think they are stunning...... cheers

G/B........

I think people shrink back at the idea of a Bredli morph with stripes because it's 'unnatural'. Striped jungles are much more common and accepted. Give the striped Bredli time and it'll grow on people.

Also, the Bredli in it's 'normal' morph is so spectacular, stripes almost ruin it....

Second pic is best!

I agree the striped bredli they're breeding overseas look quite ugly,, they do nothing for me at all. As far as i know, we don't have any fully striped bredli here in OZ yet. The best striped bredli i've seen (in Oz) was this little guy, who i sold a while back so that i could purchase an adult male that came up for sale. I already had a female so that gave me a pair that would possibly breed this season, instead of having to wait a few years for the one pictured below to mature. Hopefully i can produce some nicely striped hatchies this season, and i'm really hoping that they don't turn out as drab as the ones overseas.

Attachments

• Striped Male Bredli a 1-12-06.jpg
    Striped Male Bredli a 1-12-06.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 156
HE is gorgeous! If people don't like his stripes, they must be communists!:p

that one is much better looking MrB, the other striped bredli are a little bland for my taste but might look ok if hypo. but i dont think any could look better than a nice high red classic bredli.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back