Snake Sitter in Sydney needed URGENTLY

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ether

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi,

This is the story.

Basically i leave to go overseas for four months on Wednesday. I have a pair of mating coastal carpet pythons which i sold about 3 weeks ago. The bloke (who is on this site) said he was coming to pick them up last Saturday, but he never showed up. I even called him and he said he was actually on his way, but alas he never appeared.

I have emailed and called him, even got hung up on. So now i have given up hope of him buying them, which leaves me in a lot of trouble.

So i now need to find someone urgently who can look after them for me. I will deliver and if they coastal's end up having eggs then the person who is looking after them is welcome to half the clutch. I can supply an enclosure if need be.

Please call me on 0414 082 926 or PM me if you think you can help.

Regards Alex

They handle fairly well, but they are being cooled and bred at the moment, so its not the best time to be picking them up.

Regards Alex

i'm in melbourne but if you dont get any takers and its possible (im not really sure how you would but still) i would offer my help, i have space in the house if its temporary, if trust is an issue i could send you originals (if i get them back :p ) of an aviation security identification card and pilots licence.

if interested i would have to talk over with parents. i just thought i would offer as i would hate to be in that situation (also i wouldnt want eggs as i dont have anywhere to put hatchies) ha!

i know its not gonna happen but i thought i would offer as an absolute last resort.

Alex, bring them over no issue's, you know I will look after them for you ;).

I will text you.

Kane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back