Cheap GTP?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss B

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
There is a 16 month old male GTP on Australian Herp Classifieds for $4,000?

Isn't that awfully cheap for a GTP??

Does anyone remember the story where the scorned radio jock's wife flogged off his Ferrari for $1 after he made jokes about cheating on her while on-air? I wonder if it's something similar... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Does anyone remember the story where the scorned radio jock's wife flogged off his Ferrari for $1 after he made jokes about cheating on her while on-air? I wonder if it's something similar... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have never heard that, but that is HILARIOUS!!!

As for cheap? I certainly don't have that kind of money hahahaha. What does a GTP of that age usually go for?

I think if there for real they might have missed the 1 infront of the 4, 000.

I have never heard that, but that is HILARIOUS!!!

As for cheap? I certainly don't have that kind of money hahahaha. What does a GTP of that age usually go for?
I think there is a GTP of similar age also on RDU for $18,000 I think.

What does a GTP of that age usually go for?

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

(in other words, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much!)

Come on Jarred - Tell us. Yes folks, he is a member on here but I doubt would want to explain this price. And no, it is not a divorce issue. He is well and truly single.

Maybe its just a supply and demand issue. Yes there are GTP's being offered for far more money but guess what - yes, they are STILL being offered - they haven't actually sold.

The best way to determine if this price is too cheap is to ring the guy and if it is already sold (and I suspect it is) then you are right. If, however, it is still available then maybe that is an indication of what is happening to GTP prices at the moment.

I would say its a miss print . A 16 month old gtp would sell in a day at 8 k so unless it is an absolute pig its a mis print.

I dont know what the prices are doing with chondros but it is still relatively easy to sell well established 6 month old animals for around the 5500 - 6000K mark.

Hell if its only 4 K i will buy it lol

Nick

Speaking to him now Nick - not a great feeder - but yeah - its genuinely $4k. PM me for details

Hatchlings will be available for that price this year but for a snake of that age it is a very good price.

Pete, can you please tell Jarred to check his email?

His computer is down so he can't check them. He has had heaps of enquiries he said. The snake is still rather small and taking a bit of work and he has many others that he is about to want to put his efforts in to instead. It is also apparently a half brother of the female currently up for slae on Herp Trader

ok here he is

Attachments

• CHONDROS 008.jpg
    CHONDROS 008.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 136
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back