Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've got 3 Blueys 2 Central Netteds 2 Jungles and 3 Spotteds and 1 Stimmie.. Geez when i type it out like that Troys little collection is growing rapidly i mean we only brought the stimmie last year and that was his first reptile not even a year later and he's gone herp mad... :D

my collection steadily builds till I have to downsize for space.. then slowly spirals back again, and down and up again just like the tide

I don't count them and would rather not know... Because when the missus asks 'how many do we have now" ?

I never have to give a straight answer :lol::

I also know that the biggest declared private collection in NSW from the 2005 returns was in the region of 800 animals!!!

bhp's,womas,gtp's,md's,bredli's,coastals,jungles,diamonds,spotted's,waters,olives,monitors,geckos,and a few dragons about 67 all up and my address is .........

forgot the darwins.only albino darwins,have'nt got around to getting some albino olives yet.

Yes I know this thread is probably refering to Australia, but what about Dave Barker in the USA :D
Doesn't he have something like 4,000 animals? Now that's a collection :lol:

Yes I know this thread is probably refering to Australia, but what about Dave Barker in the USA :D
Doesn't he have something like 4,000 animals? Now that's a collection :lol:

eekkk I think any collection over 150 animals gets a bit much unless its a bussiness or you can bum of your partner and don't need to go to work:lol::lol::lol:

3 pythons (2 species) and 14 geckos (3 sp. and 1 ssp)

1 stimson 1 childrens 1 blonde mac and soon to be 2 blonde macs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back