high red dragons/lizards

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

herpie boy

Banned
Reaction score
really keen to find some one breeding any dragons with rare colouring other than vitties as i already have them..and would like to find out what comes in red in the small dragon variety

Saz is breeding some of the best red beardies I've seem in this country (there could be better out there I haven't seen)

Last edited:
any other coloured dragons out there that anyone breeds , im chasing somthing fairly rare.

nothing rare thats red. Go for red barred dragons

Wait til Chanty79 gets online, he has a beautiful RED male C.nuchalis!

Has been throwing some beautiful hatchies aswell.

im hoping the breed red barred dragons this year. they may still be too young but who knows i might get lucky. these pics were taken just before they shed so they dont look as good as they do. the males are stunning. the coulours start off yellow around the neck and then gradually turn into red strips along the sides. along the dorsol and above the belly is a mad blue. under UV the coulours come up really good.

Attachments

• redbarred3.jpg
    redbarred3.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 63
  • redbarred4.jpg
    redbarred4.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 42
  • red barred 7.jpg
    red barred 7.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 42
i forgot to mention that they are only about 15cm total length.

Hello

Hello,

Wow those are such beautiful lizards. I guess they are probably only available in Australia, huh?

Tracie

Hello,

Wow those are such beautiful lizards. I guess they are probably only available in Australia, huh?

Tracie

? You would know better than us, you guys do seem to have alot of Australian reptiles that are hard to get here, but maybe due to their shortish lifespans, many of the smaller dragons haven't taken off OS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back