Facebook..?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss B

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Anyone jumped on the Facebook bandwagon?

I just signed up. It looks a lot better than MySpace, much better for sharing photos.

whats the difference between face book, myspace, bebo? ive got myspace and bebo.. they r basically the same but myspace is just a lot more customizeable.

Facebook is more for sharing photos - you upload them, sort them into albums, and then anyone in your friends list can view the pics, and you can see theirs. It's different from MySpace in that your page is not public - only those in your friends list can view your photos and other info. I like Facebook much better than MySpace.

It's really taken off in the UK, I found loads of my old mates on there, after ten years I didn't think I'd ever find them again!!

:0)

Cool, I found some old high school friends on Facebook.

If anyone wants to add me on Facebook - just PM me your email addy.

Facebook, Netlog, mySpace, MSNspaces etc :lol: when does it end??
Don't people have jobs to go to instead of creating 'blogs" of what they had for breakfeast today etc etc and adding enough garish flashing psychedelic lights and stuff on their pages to male even RH jealous ? :rolleyes:

I don't blog. And my MySpace is looking a little neglected. But I really like Facebook.

Don't people have jobs to go to instead of creating 'blogs" of what they had for breakfeast today etc etc and adding enough garish flashing psychedelic lights and stuff on their pages to male even RH jealous ? :rolleyes:

So true!

Hey, it's not my fault if the oldies don't 'get it' :lol:

Hey, it's not my fault if the oldies don't 'get it' :lol:
I hope we don't 'get it" 'cause we don't really 'want it :lol:
I think the saddest bit is to 'subrcribe' to some losers blog that you don't even know :rolleyes:
who would be that desperate to read that tripe day after day after day after day :lol:
how depressing, but maybe thats what emo's do for fun :D

Yeah, I'm on facebook, nothing else though. Why am I on facebook? Cause it lets me keep in touch with all my american/german/etc friends that I meet at uni, after they go home. No worries about time of day when your making calls, and it lets you see what they're up to even if you feel like writing a 5 pg email.

As for "having a job to go to".....I work 2 days a week from 5am-3pm (mon-tues), do research trips to paluma on wed, have lectures all day thurs-fri and do assignments and essays all weekend (yeah even sunday morning, afternoon and night). SOOOOOOO......its actually a very handy way to keep in touch with your mates when you have NO time to get out and see them. :)

Oh, and check my profile picture, Im not an emo, goth, techie dweeb, etc, etc (maybe a bogan, open to discussion on that one ;) )

how depressing, but maybe thats what emo's do for fun :D

Nah - they cut themselves for fun :D :lol:

And I don't read anyone's blogs. I just use Facebook to keep in contact with friends - I've found some old friends from high school that I had lost contact with, I'm keeping in touch with some cousins I rarely see, and I even managed to find my Japanese sister :D :D (it's a long story..)

Last edited:

Lol you hit the nail on the head there!!! Couldnt have said it better myself

ok silly question what the hell is a emoe or elmo or what ever there called and yes im serious lol now i feel old lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back