Guy killed by his spider then eaten

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, well, we all know the Sun is known for its credability!

Lets see, the only lizard mentioned was the gecko, yet there were great chunks of flesh ripped off by the lizard? I can just see that little gecko ripping off the chunks now (Helmut was really a komodo dragon stuck in a geckos body)...

Cheers

Yes the Sun is a typical tabloid, I guess the equivalent is something like Picture magazine here or some such crap. They live up to the old repoerters adage 'never let the truth get in the way of a good story'

'the rest of the creepy crawlies' who the hell are they to tell me that snakes and other reptiles are 'creepy' load of rubbish. the things discribed were sooo far fetched i hate people like that, twisting stories like that. what about the education people!

I loved this bit :D

Police described it as a cross between a botanical garden and the butterfly breeding ground in the serial killer movie The Silence Of The Lambs.

Heh, its sounds like a scene out of a really bad movie...

Hang on a minute...Didnt Spiderman have a scene like that?...

i do believe i read this same article not so long ago, same guy and creatures but the story has been doctored quite dramatically... In original story the stench was from decaying animals and the guy who was a bit of a loner and if i remember right had depression and went missing, resulting in the deaths and subsequent seizure of his pets...

The story in the article was in Germany, the one you're thinking of was in Sydney and he didn't die, just 1/4 to 1/3 of the guy's herps.

He was "draped in webs?"... Tarantulas stealing chunks of meat from lizards and takng them back to their webs? ...Hmmm.. meat eating termites? Spiders coming out of his nose and mouth?.....

I think the lizards would eat the insects, and the insects would eat each other. That's far more likely. Still a funny read.

Thats it, al those reptiles squirming around freely and none of them ate each other??? Yea ok... And they had free run of the house and he only just got bitten...pull the other one it has bells (leg i mean...dirty minds..)

a. how would they know that the spider is what killed him already, if all the animals had taken to his body?... surely you wouldnt see something like that and immediately say 'yep, definately a black widow to blame here'

b. would his lizards really start tearing into his flesh when they apparently 'roam free' so they'd totally be mates with him.. my snake knows not to eat humans... ?? and also, wouldnt the lizards be more inclined to eat the other insects cranking around - rather than tearing into human flesh?

unless ive missed something??

FLESH EATING TERMITES!!!! I'm never going into the park again!! In fact I'm scared now! Must not go to sleep, must not go to sleep, must.........................................

Anyone suprised by that must live a very sheltered life...
Ppl getting killed by their own critters is the biggest threat our hobby, there is no excuse for it IMO if you cant handle an animal safely dont keep it, simple.

Was the sun the paper that came out with the 1000 sheep as poodles in japan junk?

Spiders don't eat people after they bit them,
they normally bite in self defence.

This reminds me of that pathetic story where the dog raped the child.

"She said: “He had spiders so aggressive they are the equivalent of a pit-bull in the animal world.”

I don't think I can write how angry I am at that comment. I hope she contracts a disease. And coming from an animal cruelty expert. What else can you expect from the UK though - sad that we are going the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back