Look Out Amberly Here I Come

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Ive been in darwin from the time me and my mum moved here and that was in 1984 then when iold enough and ready enough i joined the army I did all my time, the whole time here in darwin. My husband has done 7yr's in the army and still they havent asked him to do his corpral course... Long story on why he's changing over, that I wont get into over the net... He has done a service transfer to the RAAF.... Anywhooooo I'm sure i'll adjust to the change....:|

Brassall - who told you it was new, it's not bad at Brassall, but I've never considered it new

Safe trip and good luck

There are some really nice places out at Brassall, two of my friends just moved into different places out there and even though these aren't new houses they are great.

There are a fair few new developments out there now

don't come to springfield it's just to nice, the lakes have ducks and stuff, water dragons and turtles and you can sail model boats on it too, jealous people from forest lake always want to bag it out :)
We can't help it if springfield learnt from forest lake rabbit wanrins setup :)
All the surrounding areas of ipswich are nice. If your into your NT humptydoo setup try Rosewood and it's surrounding areas. Just remember it'll be nothing like the NT :(

New suburb to me it is since Ive not lived in qld b4 so yea its a new suburb..... and we have no choice brassall it is we already have the house we move in it on the 25th of sept and to me humpty doo is full of ferals so no thanks LOL i'll stick with what ive got :D

i live in brassall lol......its alrite the people are nice in brassall.

The main shops in Brassall aren't too big, enough to get you all of your basics etc but you do have quite a few shops spread out around, but your only a 5-10minute drive to the new "riverlink" complex which is fairly big in North Ipswich

Your new local is called The MiHi ;)

My brother was in the RAAFfor 20 years, and finished up at Amberly, I went to visit once, was hot and dusty, but he likes it as he's out of the RAAF and still chooses to live there. Now when I go up to see him, we stay at the Sunshine Coast and make him drive across.

Yes dodie Ive heard about the MiHi;) and also about the super a-mart looks like im going to have alot of fun :D employment whats it like plenty of it? My hubby has done a service transfer from the army to the raaf so who knows might be a good change from darwin...

just got your basics woolworths IGA and takeaway and stuff in brassall, but we have got a new big shopping centre,called riverlink like 5 mins from brassall,and just reptiles is proberly the best petshop around (for reptiles).so its not to bad here and brassall i think has more old people than anything so its pretty quite.

Yeah you should always be able to find a job, but then again it all depends on what you are after.. try to avoid getting a job where you have to travel on the Ipswich motorway, it is HORRIBLE!

There's no shortage of pet stores around Ippy, I actually haven't stepped foot in many of them but there is alot.

Just reptiles is a excellent little store in North Booval, went there a couple of weeks ago for the first time. John is great to deal with.

Oh if your a fan of ice-coffee you must try a Jacaranda Iced Coffee! pretty much a little Ipswich favourite

just catch the train...

You could do that but it takes 50 mintues to get to the city by train (providing you go that far) and you would have to travel to atleast Ipswich for the closest station, quite alot of travel imo, all depends on what type of job you want and what is available...

and if you need a place to relax go to kholo botanical gardens its got a nice long little waterfall,the grass is green as there and best of all its filled with wildlife theres always king parrots,turtles,green tree snakes, frogs loads of water dragons (big ones too),and best off all theres always the odd coastal slithering around, i love it there maybe we should have a aps get together there.

Yes im a pauls iced coffee fan but home made iced coffees go very well with me as im a bit of the caffine freak heh :D... Well I would love to start of a career with animals instead of retail but if anyone is willing to hire a 29yo then all is well with me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back