Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbo

Reaction score
Heres an enclosure i built in industrial tech at school for my HSC.
Its 1000mm x 2100mm x 700mm (LxHxB) made out of maple. Top enclosure has my Atherton jungle in it. Im not quite sure what im going to put in the bottom enclosure yet? Maybe one of my amyae..but then i would have to put a plastic sheet on the bottom and sides for the sand. Or il just have to get a stimmy or a childrens.
IMG_0126_1.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Well done

Well done looks great, you could make and sell them. Needs a little green (fake plants ) but thats just me.............Once again well done.

wow.......looks great!!! and a stimmie would look nice in the bottom one.

Thanks! Yeh its a jungle. It would be pretty hard to market them though - It took me 3 or 4 terms to make it because were only allowed to use wood working joints and glue, no nails, screws etc.
I dont know what marks i got yet, wont know until i get my HSC back.- better have done well though. Its the only subject that im good at lol.

good work
youve inspired me to do something like that for my hsc, that is if i decide to do woodwork for my hsc lol
Matt

Wicked, but I personally think it needs a little colour. That being said I could never do that!

that is great, just needs some greenery for colour

That is really good. Did you have to pay for all the materials or did the school foot the bill

Thanks everyone!
that is great, just needs some greenery for colour
That is really good. Did you have to pay for all the materials or did the school foot the bill
Yeh i might have to put some fake plants in there, but they always look so tacky and unrealistic.
We have to pay for all the materials ourselves and we use the schools machinery and equipment - cant remember off my head but it was about $650+/-

Good on you, it's a very nice enclosure :) Does the snake keep you awake at night?
Nah not really i sometimes hear them (i have another enclosure at the end of my bed with an olive in it.) fall, i think its when they try to climb the glass and then fall sideways.

Very nice. I'm building one similar size.

What heating are you using in the larger enclosure? Are you happy with it. Would you change wattage at all in hindsight?

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back