new bredli =D

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reece89

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey all i got a new bredli:) a couple of days ago just got a few questions...how long untill i can handle it? how long untill i feed it? and is a click clack with a heat mat ok for it with 2 hides one in the warm end and one in the cool end? will get some pics as soon as i get it out :D

Your housing and heating sound fine, as long as that heat pad is sitting at about 30-32 degrees. Might want to put a small perch in there for him to climb on, he would appreciate that, although it isn't 100% necessary.

Give him a week before feeding, and two weeks before handling excluding whilst cleaning.

pics

so after 20 days of keepin it here some pics...and since ive had him he has smashed two pinkie rats.pretty freindly too!:D

Attachments

• my bredli.jpg
    my bredli.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 139
  • bredli 2.jpg
    bredli 2.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 82
  • new bredli 1.jpg
    new bredli 1.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 107
  • new bredli 3.jpg
    new bredli 3.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 101
Hi there nice looking snake i remember when we got our's how small it is and how much it has grown already. It is still not a huge snake but it has had 3 shed's since we have had it and about to shed again. I must say she is a friendly snake. My other half gets cranky cause when he gets it out of the cage all he wants the snake to do is curl up and sit on his lap. but it doesnt and for some reason it always curls up on my lap..Lol..anyway lovely snake im very sure you will have lots of fun with it..Cheers

Lovely looking Bredli, they are great snakes to keep. May I ask where you got him from?
i got him from a local breeder here in ipswich i dont no if he wants his name put up on public.:) and he/she also handles very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back