yyyyeeeeeaaaaahhhh

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bitey

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
posted a thread this morning about my coastal escaping and after searchin most of the day i had turned everything up looking, went up into the roof once again tonight and presto heres a coastal wrapped around a rafter yay :D:D:D
thankyou for all your post to my earlier thread;)
happy once more bitey

congrats, you did a good job finding him, how do you suppose it got into the roof?

i lost my male md yesterday evening,

ahhh i was poopin myself, because i searched all through the room thought that he probably could have gotten under the door, so i serach all the closest rooms tryign to minimise any of the other people that live here getting freaked out. haha so anyways about three hrs later after goign through the garage, the common room, the kitchen and laundry i sat at the comp went into my top desk draw for a pen and guess who was curled up in there. there is a small hole in the back of the draw. haha so some how he found his way into it. i was very relieved as i bet you were.

cheers
H.

congrats, you did a good job finding him, how do you suppose it got into the roof?
she must of got into my red bull that stuff gives you wings according to the advert lol
nah she got out a winow then she was level with the roof below its like a two storie house

yeah i now know that feeling helikaon

yes especially as he is the male of my breeding trio for next season. and that i live with people that if they didn't kill him fi they found him first would compain and get me kicked out. :(

but yes congrats on finding your coastal. :D

Never lost a snake considering I dont own any but it is quite stressful when a gecko escapes LOL!

Especially the climbers (obviously the climbers) they can get up anywhere! I have redone the house looking for the castelnaui (god knows how she got out of the room) but once- behind a picture frame on the wall, secondly- across the entire house to find her under the spare bed and finally, coming home at night to find her climbing a window.

Oh, Congrats on finding your Python.

we thort we lost our diamond once, but she was in the exo terra water fall up the very top were u can not c or feel her, we took everythink out of the enclosure (even the water fall) about 10 min after looking around the garage we see jewlz sticking her lil head out... lol

we thort we lost our diamond once, but she was in the exo terra water fall up the very top were u can not c or feel her, we took everythink out of the enclosure (even the water fall) about 10 min after looking around the garage we see jewlz sticking her lil head out... lol
lol very sneaky

i woke up once to find my snake in bed with me! - had my electric blanket on.... nice and warm :)
she had pushed out one of those small circular vents!
they are all screwed in now as well as glued

The heat went out in the small cage so l put the little coastal male in with the female . They used to live together and she is scared of anything alive so it would be allright . Wrong , next day one fat snake , one sad owner . Had gotten over it a few days later when he popped out of the hollow log . Looked in there but he must have been wedged into the side . Fantastic feeling getting them back isnt it .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back