• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Eclectus 2yr fem. handreared

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakePower

Reaction score
Hi All,
I am selling my female Eclectus. She was hand raised by my self and is quite tame, and a very good talker!! :D
She is a beautiful parrot around 2 and a half years old and would make an excellent companion bird, or breeder if you have a male.
Selling as I don't have the time to care for her as well as I would like anymore, with most of my time being taken up with work and my herps.
She must go to a good home where she will be loved! Bird's like her usually sell for over $1000 I am selling her cheaper as I would rather see her happy, than have a few more $ in my hands.
I can't attach a pic right now, haveing technical difficulties, I will post one of her shortly.
PM me if you are interested in her.
Thanks for looking!
S.P.

I really need to find Bella a new home. As mentioned I just don't have enough time to give her enough attention, to be fair to her. I can be reached on 0400 120 102.

I will sell her for $600 for this weekend only, with a standard Cockatoo cage included in the price.

Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back