Disrespectful Lowlifes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's disgusting and horrible how cruel people can be. Thinking it's fun to take away the life of another creature.
And parents do it too! I am constantly horrified at how cruel humans can be. Don't those parents who run over the poor beardies, or the children who kill geckoes have a conscience? Don't they feel guilty about what they've done and do? Luckily there's people around who care for animals, but there are so many out there that can't be saved. I hope Karma bites them back somewhere very, very painful.

Lowlifes should be treated just like they treat the animals!!!

try ur best mate to try and show them that is not nice to do that and educate them on the animal but if they dont have a bar of soap of it dont worry
i get it all the time at school

what you need is a slingshot and too learn the gutter stomp haha just kiddin!!

The old gutter stomp huh! American History X is a cool movie.

Anyhoo, well done for sticking up for the animals.................. they deserve to live more than most humans do! Hopefully karma steps in and there is a funnel web in his shoe one day.

you the man matt! thanks for protecting our little buddies
there a lovely geck those leaf tails,and you are teaching a valuable lesson to those
pimply pubecent losers,who are probably struggling with oppressed homo feelings
and want to take out there self gay hate aggresion on some lil gecko

They prob get abused themself then take take it out on the only thing more vulnerable than themselves a defenseless animal to make themself feel better.

It all starts at home people!! Alot of boys learn from an early age that its fun to torture things (ripping wings off flies etc) ... If only parents would start teaching their kids about animals from an early age the world would be a much better place. I have a 3 year old nephew and he was able to name all the animals at the zoo by the age of 2 and every time he comes to visit me he asks to see Cornelius and Petunia (my beardies) and loves going frog spotting in the front yard.. If all kids were like that it would be great. I actually feel a bit sorry for people who torment lizards and stuff like that - they were obviously never given the opportunity to have positive interractions with animals when they were younger. Don't get me wrong though - I still think they should be strung up for hurting animals no matter what because theres no excuse at all for it.

this is horrible that people are like that. my old school if there was a harmless carpet python they would throw rocks, poke with sticks, etc. it hurt me deep every time. but even though the majority do not care, we all do! almost everyone in this website and further want to save our wonderful herpetofauna. this is a reason for us all to be positive that we can actually do something about it, education is a must. and im sure most of you here agree with me. well done matt, keep it up!
regards,

Nat ;)

We had a green snake (nfi what it was, but it was green and about 2m long) go past us one day, I knew we had tossers so tried to round it up (it ignored me) but then some moron chased him up a tree and thought he'd impress everyone by throwing a big branch at it. Every single person excluding maybe 5 of his friends yelled at him and called him a ********.

He felt like a right tool, luckily he missed the snake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back