bmx riders

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
some form of schwinn mountain bike, haven't ridden it in a year. bu that will change on tuesday when i start riding it to work.

This brings back memories, In the 80's i had a Redline pro frame and forks, skyway black tuff on front and shimano alloy on rear, layback seat pole, compact disk and 3 peice crank, gt bars crome with ame grips,plastic bear traps as pedals,rotor gooseneck, every cent i made delivering papers was spent on that bike. I have now given it to my neice and she loves it. Man i love Bmx's i think ill go buy another one- oh reality just kicked in id probably kill myself now if i tried those tricks. i remember the good brands were PK Ripper, Haro, Mongoose ,Redline, Quicksilver,Shimano,.I still have a book called BMX downunder from 1981,i forgot to return it to the library oops.:oops:

Hey guys,

I've been riding BMX for a while now. At the moment I ride a We The People 4 Seasons, but about to get onto a KHE as they are putting out some awesome gear. Previous rides include WTP Omen, WTP Pony, WTP Thrillseeker, S&M Bennett and my first two bikes, a Redline RL840 and a Specialized 415 Pro.

I also ride mountainbikes and road bikes...

Cheers

Jonno

I race. I have a Felt Sector 24. 2 of our kids also race, Sean has a Mongoose JR 2007 model and I have just removed the training wheels of Chloe's bike, it is a 12 inch.

i ride a bit, just in the bush kinda free ride kinda thing, not realy bmx but i have one in the shed. im gonna try get into down hill and maby even some racing eventualy. i want to get a iornhorse sunday, but at the moment there a bit exy, so im gonna just get a decent hardtail, eventualy move up the the dualy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back