Snake Addict at it again!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSpike

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
After deleting him twice from my MSN, and deleting dozens of PM's on a reptile forum asking me to unblock him,
the kid is still at it. He threatens to get the whole of Brisbane to bash me, etc etc, then tries to suck up to me the next day. Now his latest try.

He said he is going to put an ad up on the net, with corn snakes forsale and put my phone number and name in the add. I just thought I would post here to alert everyone, no I don't have exotics, no I am not selling and so don't ask. Here is a copy from the MSN conversation.

[email protected] says:
i got your number kane
Kaneo arp rocked ... aftcra: delayed - floods says:
makes me scared
[email protected] says:
hahah look what i did corn snakes 4 sale haha and yor number
what site? I want to see
[email protected] says:
find it your slef
Koalas are dissappearing! says:
petlink, he's only so smart
it isn't on any site
[email protected] says:
i know lol
lols, what a noob
[email protected] says:
but i am goeing 2

10 mins later in a different convo -

[email protected] says:
add me back in the comvo
[email protected] says:
thanks
[email protected] says:
02)9311 7509
[email protected] says:
i can track down where you live
[email protected] says:
beat that
is that supposed to scare me?
[email protected] says:
hahah you cant beat me
[email protected] says:
10 sec till i win
[email protected] says:
[email protected] says:
[email protected] says:
[email protected] says:
[email protected] says:
[email protected] says:
[email protected] says:
[email protected] says:
[email protected] says:
[email protected] says:
[email protected] says:
i win
because really it doesn't. Your 13, you have the brain capacity of a 5 year old, you lie to everyone else on the net, you say stuff about people behind there backs and then have a cry when you get banned from forums and no one likes you. Its funny how you brag to me and other people about how cool you are and how many herps your getting, but mummy and daddy are the ones paying for it all.
[email protected] says:
who cares whos paying for
[email protected] says:
it
lols he's not getting them
[email protected] says:
i got your number and theres no way you can get mine
lols, i can get yours matt
[email protected] says:
try it
[email protected] says:
i bet you cant
i bet i can, but why...would i waste my time?
Your an idiot, you can't do anything yourself, you cant get the money yourself to you make daddy fork the bill. It proves that you are a spoilt little brat. I pay for all my herps.

My numbers are 0408 865 284 and 02)9311 7509 if any wants to call me, to prove how much of a fool this kid really is.

i find myself blocking this kid everyday on my msn too,but he still send me pms from another site to unblock him,lol what a loser!

How much you selling your corns for????

:lol::lol:

A ntoe for the mods - This thread was not started to cause a public feud, but to make it known that there may be a post up on the internet about me SUPPOSEDLY selling exotics - this is not the case.

He added me on msn and started saying horrible things about Recharge and I'd copy and paste everything he was saying to Recharge and just told the kid to get lost. Then he started rumours that Recharge's snakes had OPMV because Recharge wouldn't sell him any. This kid is a shocker.

oh that kid always talks to me on msn :S. i didnt have a clue who it was untill now
cheers,
brad

just send him an email from a dodgy looking email address containing plans to blow something up.

those sorts of thing go down well around APEC time

Yeah, hotmail addresses are good.
But seriously...wow....thats a touch bizzare(?)

LOL he always makes me laugh... i remember a PM months ago offering me 1k for my entire collection cos apparently thats all its worth bahahahahaha thats a way to make a sale 'your snakes are ugly now ill pay you a grand for em'.... and obviously daddy would have been paying for it anyway....

Good on ya for showing him up publicly Kane.... dont want any newbies getting caught with him.....

this kid has made so many threats to me, he gave me his number and then threated to call the cops if i didnt get rid of it. No1 believes a word he says

he told me once he'll swap marijuana (spelling) for my spotteds haha.

reece, my strain aint good enough for ya aye? lol

Is that why you keep so many bugs Hornet, for when you get the munchies, LOL. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back