rock climbing

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kandi

Reaction score
rockclimbing.jpg

what type of python is it?

um wot makes it a fake olive, kHagen ?
do u know the origin of the pic?

I don't know why everyone thinks that pic is fake for.

I'm not 100% certain on this but I think that pic is the original & not a fake but I could be wrong?obviously the elephant & rhino etc are photo shopped

Sorry, i must have forgot the olives magical powers of not casting a shadow etc.

looks real to me, i can see the snakes reflection in the water. Flash can really help eliminate shadows

There is a series of pics of a scrubby eating a roo that are legit, and going by the sets of photos, the scrubby looks smaller then that olive yet the roo it eats appears larger then the roo/wallaby in the olive pic so I can't see any reason why this one is photoshopped.

[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]This is an actual olive python in Northern Territory. All true,, just the rhino and elephant were mogged to look real. This is one snake I wouldn't tackle...
And here are it's friends that are also huge...
Crocodile near Weipa and a Moose in the USA.. and lastly a snake from a zoo in Indonesia I think. It was big

Attachments

• 1HolyShit2.jpg
    1HolyShit2.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 50
  • PigHunting.jpg
    PigHunting.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 48
  • HolyShit2.jpg
    HolyShit2.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 38
Pity the moose was shot.... darn hunters... probably the last big one left there.... now just a trophy for someone

Here is one i found on Ripleys...not as big as the one that the guys are all holding but anyway..

Attachments

• pythonbody.jpg
    pythonbody.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 46
That scrubby eatin the wallaby just go to show how far their jaws and skin really can stretch.

Looks like there's a good inch or two of skin between it's scales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back