In memory of!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nvenm8

Reaction score
Well It's been twelve months since Steve Irwin tragically passed away.
Best wishes to his family on this day.

12 months hasn't really taken the edge off this tragedy...such a shame. Good to see the Irwins haven't taken a backward step because of it and are doing well.

I'm taking the family to Aussie Zoo at the end of the month, the kids are keen to see Bindi and Bob :D hehe

We always lose the Good Ones too soon !!!.... RIP Steve

sadly missed

you will always be missed steve . my wishes go to his family ,to stay strong through this time .

It's been twelve months and my family and myself are still feeling the lose! R.I.P STEVE!

It still feels like his around with all the doco's etc. I'll never be able to forget this day, because it is also my dads B'day. Hope his family are doing ok today.

RIP Steve

Kane

I remember reading out it on aps in computer class, it wasnt confirmed and every1 thought it was BS untill we started finding the news articles bout it. I had a little cry while watching his memorial. R.I.P. stevo

He did so much in the years he had, and inspired so many. R.I.P Steve

There is a special on FOXTEL running all day. Its been going for a few hours now.

Going through from the very start, and looks like it will continue to his last documentry, which i think was to do with sharks from memory.

Though he had his critics, he brought a lot of attention to reptiles and conservation in general, raising the awareness.

Well done and all the best to his family

Best wishes to the Irwin family today and for the future...R.I.P Steve...

He was an inspiration to thousands of people of people around the world,
and his dedication to widlflife and conservation was a fantastic achievement in such a sort life.
May we all continue his legacy, and remember the legend who was the Crocodile Hunter.

R.I.P Stevo....see you in the next life

Was so upset for ages after he died. Felt like I knew him... Really touched me way more than I thought it would. Still missing him. The world got a little darker that day... RIP Steve

Good on you stevo, you brought so much to this world and its creatures. In a world where animals are persecuted you took on a massive job and stepped right up to the plate.Come what may.
"all it takes for evil to win, is for good men to do nothing"
RIP and best wishes to your family.

yeh i remember the day too,i cryed my eyes out for 2 weeks,i loved steve was a great man,cant belive its been 12months
all the best to the irwin family
RIP stevo

R.I.P Steve ,you inspired so many and left to soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back